꧁•⊹٭𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 :𝟿٭⊹•꧂

┏•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

It's a big growing gap between you and me

There was a doodle in front of my eyes

I push back into my dream

You and Eunoo were the subject of much speculation

You and Eunoo were the subject of much speculation. You could just smirk because the new dating rumor allowed you to avoid Yejis' friends. Yeji appeared more radiant and happy after the new rumor spread. She was energetic and upbeat.

You're overjoyed to be off the radar of bullies, which irks you. They left your group alone all morning.

All the curious girls approached you, wanting to know how you got the attention of a guy like the mysterious Eunoo. You just shrugged and told them you were just friends and musical club buddies.

You and Dahyun were walking up the stairs to your vocal lessons when you noticed two guys handing out brochures. Dahyun's eyes widen, and her natural curiosity takes over.

"What are they giving out?

"Come on, let's go check it out "She grabbed your hand and pulled you over to the two guys, who were surrounded by a gaggle of girls. Brochures are eagerly read. The small crowd could hear squeals of joy. Some of the girls were passing out brochures.

"What is going on?" You were on your toes to see what was going on.

One girl laughs and presses a crumpled piece of paper in her hand, "A new teen hangout has opened. It's incredible."

"A teenage spot?" you wondered, brow furrowed.

"Wow, that's incredible!" Dahyun snatched the paper from your grasp, her eyes scanning the page with interest. You just gave her a stinky look.

"Oh wow! It's a one-of-a-kind ice cream parlor. It has cute ice cream cones and is open today. 50%discount. Awesome. They have an arcade, a bowling alley, and a karaoke bar. They also serve waffles. I'm calling my mother!" She looked excited as she looked at her phone to call her mother.

You took the brochure and smiled as you scanned the various types of ice cream cones. Wow! So unique.

You can personalize your toppings. You can suggest this cafe to Eunoo after your date at the movies next week.

The cones appeared to be delicious. "Oh! My mother had promised to take us there for ice cream waffles. I told her we could go out for a BBQ another day. 50% off the most expensive ice creams. I can't wait. It looks to be delectable. I want the most extraordinary toppings."She gushed.

"She gushed