꧁•⊹٭𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜: 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝟷𝟿٭⊹•꧂

┏•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

a blue secret asleep,

Don't go breaking my heart,

Monday arrived as fast as lightning

Monday arrived as fast as lightning. And you hate lightning. How will you face your "soulmate" knowing that the oracle will try everything to bind you together so you can choose? You don't want to choose, but you don't like losing your family and soulmate.

The unbearable feeling crept again into your inner being, knowing you couldn't be with the guy you were destined to be with. The whole weekend, after the birthday bash that your classmates surprised you with and the exciting music show, is still fresh in your entire The whole night, you had agonizing dreams about losing your loved ones.

Your aunt Ines told you that the world will still fight for your soul and weariness again. The burden takes a toll on your health as headaches intensify. Finding a creative way to administer the potion to Yeonjun becomes a daunting challenge. You can't even meet his gaze, let alone look directly into his eyes.

You were very quiet in the car on your way to school. Sammy was bubbling non-stop about his friend Kai's exceptional talent and was on his way to mega-stardom. You were listening with half an ear because your mind was so clouded.

Sammy went to a different school, the middle school in the Hanlim school group. He was excited, but he got concerned when he saw that you looked sad.

"Hey, Luna, are you okay? Why do you seem so down? If I met idols every day and were in class with new stars, I'd be happy to stay at school. Who ruined your day so early?" He smirked, nudging your shoulder.

You just snorted.

"I like your hair in this brownish colour," he said, running his fingers through your silky hair. You pulled away and gave him a severe look, but then smiled and thanked him.

"Don't worry, Luna. The Oracle will leave you soon. At least you haven't met your soulmate. He's going to have his hands full with you. You're a moody girl with many issues, but don't worry; he'll love you as you are. At least you're beautiful," he said, clicking his tongue, not bothered by your annoyed expression.

"Omg! ", you shook your head," you so joyful today. Why is that Sammy?"

The look your brother gave you made you snicker, " Luna you know my schools girls are not my type. Sorry...not sorry." He scrunched up his nose.

'Hmm seems you still have the hots for Camila back home. You miss your Mexican 'girlfriend 'you smirked.

Sammy wrinkled his nose and said, "Cut it out, Luna. You know, I'm not supposed to be dating. Dad will flip if he finds out. I had to leave my love back in Mexico. Long-distance relationships are so hard, you know? Oh Why do I even waste my time by telling you. You have no "boy knoledge', Sammy just mock -shudder to make his point," you hopeless."