꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: 𝟾٭⊹•꧂

┏•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

And endless rhythm

This darkness that swallowed the scream...

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

You were so embarrassed when you stroll into your classroom and started to notice that the girls in your class had surrounded your table

You were so embarrassed when you stroll into your classroom and started to notice that the girls in your class had surrounded your table. Dahyan drove them away from your table. When they saw the bandage plastered on your knees, everyone wanted to know if you were okay. It still feels sensitive, but you'll make it.

You just took a long breath because you don't want to talk. They're only interested in you and your knight in shining armor. Your encounter with him caused you additional stress. The boy has been taken by your school's most beautiful head girl. You don't want or need trouble right now. Your name is already making the rounds. You just wish you hadn't had any visions of the boy and never told him. You are now definitely on the radar of famous idols.

Chaeyoung grins playfully, "It seems that Yeonjun is always saving the day. Your interactions with him will give the impression that you have something going on. You are constantly a damsel in distress."

You laugh, "I'm not his type, please. People who believe he is interested in me are completely delusory. I don't need to stress about Yeji's friends. We're all aware that he has feelings for the blonde."

Dahyun smiled "I don't believe Yeji will think otherwise. His member came in a while ago and informed the teacher that Yeonjun was with you in the nurses' office. You two have become the talk of the town. Sorry, but there's no way you'll be able to disprove that rumor."

You groan as you lean back in your seat. Just what you need. This school has even more complications. In two weeks, you'll be 17 years old, and you'll have encountered your soulmate. You hope he's not a student at this school or even in this country. With the Oracles' curse, it will buy you some time. Your aunt Ines will be in Seoul soon, and you can expect some good news from her.