꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜:𝟸1٭⊹•꧂

┏•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Take me with that secret.
When I open my eyes...

That week, you made sure you drank the portion daily to safeguard yourself from accidentally bumping into Yeonjun

The week went by like a whirlwind. And Thursday was creeping up on you like a thief in the night, barely giving you a moment to breathe.

The leadership group was set to depart from the school gate at 5 p.m. Thursday afternoon to Dolsan Island, and your heart was pounding with a mix of excitement and apprehension.

The previous days had been a frenzy of activity, with each team's leadership working tirelessly to perfect their performances for the camp's final evening.

The teachers had planned a little concert, which was adding more pressure to all the team leaders. Eunwoo, with the help of Chaeyoung, organized your two items that you will perform. Eunwoo and you will collaborate on a classical violin and piano piece. You've been practicing every free period.

Yuna and the two other boys on the team will not go to camp. Yuna had an evaluation pending at her agency. She is in a pre-debut group. Yeji only accepted five of your team members, mostly the leaders of the team.

So it will be Eunwoo, you, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Seulgi. Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Seulgi will play a rock piece. Dahyun will be on the keyboard, Chaeyoung will play the electric quitar, and Seulgi will play the drums. She plans to debut in a rock band as a drummer and vocalist. They sounded so good.

The teachers plan lots of activities for Friday through Sunday. The school gave the camp group Monday off, as you will return home on Monday. There will be team-building exercises in every spare moment, which will most likely leave everyone exhausted but exhilarated.

You heard there will be rafting, tug-of-war, and even military games, which you dread. The Sunday will be a Sunday with lots of food, and the evening will be the concert. You heard awards will be handed out for the best-performing teams.

Amidst the chaos of the week, you don't believe how you managed to evade Yeonjun, who seemed desperate to find you. Every time you saw him, you slipped away, careful not to draw Yeji or her group's attention.

You and your group of friends spent your lunch breaks on the rooftop with Eunwoo, enjoying the secluded spot and its aerial view of the sports grounds. You couldn't believe how relieved you were when you heard that the TXT idol group, including Yeonjun, would be away for promotions for two days before Thursday.

It gave you time to let the potion fully integrate into your system, hoping it would work as Aunt Ines had promised. Aunt Ines is still enjoying her time with your grandma in Korea. She will only go if everything has been settled.

You wondered why Aunt Ines looked so sad after your return from Mexico. You hope she will find rest and closure.

On Wednesday, during lunch, you sat on the roof, enjoying the heat.