꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎'𝚜 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗 :𝟻٭⊹•꧂

┏•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

In our forgotten diaries

Take me with you.

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

When Sammy returned home, he raced up to you and embraced you

When Sammy returned home, he raced up to you and embraced you. In your room, you were working on some math problems. You have to keep your mind occupied with work if you don't want to dwell on what happened at school.

You even attempted to examine the journal to see if any of your ancestors had encountered the same phenomenon with a single person.

You had to jot down the visions you had at your new school as rapidly as possible. It was essential to maintain the journal up to date.

You also have a beautifully decorated journal in which you recorded all of your visions from school. Yeonjun, the famous "idol, enthralled you." You're not sure why your heart is racing just thinking about the lovely, tall boy.

You had a giddy awareness of him when he trapped you, and it kept you reeling. With a shake of your head, you dismiss unwarranted feelings out of your thoughts. You don't know him well enough to fall in love with him. You heard the rumors that he is head over heels in love with a gorgeous girl in school. They'll be a power couple if they date. She learned that the head girl and two of her friends are idol trainees who may form a girl band soon. Y our two friends are also idol trainees. They even invite you to apply to their agency for an audition.

You say no. With a gift like yours, your life will be jeopardized. What if you have a vision while performing on stage? No way!!!

Around the dinner table that evening, your grandma inquired about the contamination. She asked if you were aware that your principal and a handful of your teachers were interviewed by a local television station at the emergency room, where many high school students had been admitted.