꧁•⊹٭𝙰 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗:𝟷𝟺٭⊹•꧂

┏•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

When I open my eyes and found out that night.

The day of the fireworks fall.

The dance that called for a nightmare

Your aunt Ines let you sleep in the next day because you had a rough night. She noticed your room light turned on after midnight and her face was filled with concern.

You fall asleep well after 2 a.m. after a nice glass of milk and honey. Feeling the creeping monster of fatigue take over your body.

You awoke from your rest at around 10 a.m., feeling incredibly refreshed and strangely content. You may attribute the serene sensation to the hot drink, or perhaps someone prayed for your safety, but either way, you felt energized.

You pull off your thick blanket and jump from your bed. You rush to the bathroom to finish your morning ritual and take a refreshing shower.

You wore a white, summery shirt with light blue denim shorts and white slip-on sandals. You brushed your long hair loosely about your shoulders. You've learned to appreciate the chestnut brown color. Except for the oracle's curse, it makes you feel like a completely different person.

You sigh heavily as you hastily text an excellent morning to your loved ones and Sami. Sami was online during his lunch break at school. He sounded disoriented without you at home. You smirked and told him that now he understands what it's like to be an only child.

You urged him to discreetly inquire of his TxT best friend about their planned comeback at a music show. You love to converse in Korean to practice the language daily.

Sami: Hi Luna, I asked him when will they perform. He said this coming Saturday. It will be right after your birthday. Why are you asking? Are you a fan of them?

You smile inwardly. If Sami was aware of what you have been going through the couple of days, he will be flabbergasted about your connection to the idol.

You: My friends love them. And one of my friends has a crush on Soobin. Soobin is in our year and he seems like a very kind guy, but so quiet.

Sami: 😂😂😂Says the one who can't even defend herself...Do you want to attend their comeback concert? Huening Kai invited me to come to watch them perform. They're fantastic. Why didn't I join Big Hit? jeez? If you want, I may ask him for special tickets for you and your cool buddies as a birthday present.

You took a deep breath. Oh, my goodness! That will be fantastic. You can warn Yeonjun without his knowing. This will be beneficial to you. All you have to do is be discreet.