Chapter One

We broke up, Personalities clashed, feelings changed and the distance became unbearable.

The insecurities she felt made her think alot. Her emotional cravings were not met. She often heard that they were not meant for each other but she wanted to prove that her first love might actually be a lasting one if not forever. She then realized that sometimes, Some relationships are better off as being friends or rather, Some feelings should be hidden.

The breakup was not really that much of a big surprise but that of the fact that her feelings now had a great turnaround. She never was into the Idea of love or had any reason whatsoever to want a boyfriend until she met him. He was the first guy to ever break through the wall and gates of her heart. She broke some principles just for him, Him leaving made her think a lot. She tried getting herself together but found herself missing him.

Series of things happened which made her scared of being in a relationship, She wasn't sure that she could last in any relationship and most especially she was scared of falling in love. The negativity she had about anything related to love, relationship or a forever was more than the lack of interest she had before she started dating.

These series of experience made her focus more on work, Money and herself just so she wouldn't thinking of anything else. The fear of meeting someone else completely shut her from opening up to any other person. She needed time to fix the broken wall and gate to her heart. As she did that, She made sure to put out a 'Danger zone' sign just until all that is fixed.

This girl who has faced all these things turns out to be a series of different characters. Showing up weird reactions and characters was her thing.

Her name is ZENDAYA MAY McKAY.