Chapter Fifteen (SMUT)

Our first make out session...

Looking back I realise that we had our first kiss before that.

It was more of his first release with me. I know he ain't any saint because if I remember well,he had broken up with his ex two weeks before we started talking.

When Dax and I met,there was once a time I had a panic attack or rather chest pain. That hadn't happen to me in a long while so I wondered what happened. He was helpful that day and we cuddled. His body was the warmest amongst all. It still remains the same till date.

So Dax basically cuddles with me when he feels like I got cold or something. I wasn't used to the weather since I had just moved into the state.

We were cuddling this time as usual after he had told me to drop my ego and allow him give me warmth.
It was an excuse to which I'm aware of.

Placing his hand on my stomach and drawing circles,sending a tingling sensation that crept up to my cheeks. He knew what he was doing.
Moving his hand upwards until that had landed on my boob. He turned me to face him as he played with my breast. I tried removing his hand because I wasn't used to this things,Dax wouldn't have it.

His lips found mine as he kissed me passionately. Dax never fought for control as I was always the one in control when it came to kissing him. This was now my favorite thing I guess.....

His hand tickled me as he tried to rub against my nipples. I broke the kiss to tell him that it was ticklish. Dipping his hand into my bra to have more access,he gathered my right breast in his hand. My boobs are big and obviously couldn't fit wholly in his hand.

He kept kissing me has he played with my nipples, I shuffled uncomfortably because of how ticklish I felt. Leaving my lips,I thought he might have been mad at my behavior.

He wasn't....

Rather he brought his lips to my right breast and began sucking on it. His other hand found it's way into my other breast and began to massage it. Shocking myself,I arched my back a little upward to give him more access. Looking down to see his face,his eyes found their way to meet mine.

He looked cute,more like a baby....

After assaulting my breast,he brought his lips back to mine. Releasing one hand from my breast, his hand found way to the back of my neck,to keep me steady. Not long after that I could feel him get bigger against me.

Flipping over me,he rubbed himself against me. Groaning with pleasure,he made way again to my breast but this time was the left one. My bra was getting in his way,he unbuckled it,tossing it away. He raised his body up to get a good view of my breast,which made me embarrassed that I had to turn away from him...

He played with the two breast for a while before going back to suck on the left one. His hands roamed around my body, until he found his way to my other free hands. Bring it up,he placed it on his bulge. I remove my hands immediately not wanting feel that. I never knew all the little boys who's penis wasn't more than my pinky would grow so big.

I realised what he wanted,feeling awkward on how to let him know I was ready....I didn't really have to cause he brought it back to himself. I turned us over and I was on top. My big breast falling on his face didn't help as he pull one into his mouth. Grinding myself on him,listening to him moaned softly...more of his breath hitching.

Guys definitely don't moan like us ladies... Not that I do moan during intimacy but my friends do say I moan when I'm in pain. I still find that weird.

Anyways....

I did give him a hand-job,some liquid came out which I presumed to be cum but he was still hard on....it was just precum. Tightening my hands like my life depended on making him cumming as I pumped him. He would at times bring my face to his for a kiss. I fiddled with his balls in my palm as I continued pumping him.

He came all over,but was able to raise his shirt in time not to get it stained. One thing I realised was that I got relieved that he was able to get his release but....

I never found anything pleasurable.

I never moaned in pleasure.

Is that weird?

Am I weird?

************************************
Hello everyone!

This chapter is real so please don't judge

Please help me in sharing my book and also in reading my short novel XXX.

Please don't forget to follow ✔➕
Vote ⭐
And leave a review or question📜📝

Love you guys alot 💅

Thanks