Chapter Fourteen

How to please him.

Dating Dax or say YES to him didn't make me realise what I was getting myself into. I told Nia about the whole acceptance thingy, to this news came her question.....

‘How do you plan on satisfying him?’

Satisfy him?

What did she mean by that? I gave her this ‘I'm lost’ look.

Nia told me of her experience with her past relationship and experience. She told me that she would have this hot make out session to help her boyfriend release.

Release?

Cum definitely!

I cringed at that cause I was naive. I asked her what she did during their make out session or foul play. She went into details. It made me feel like I was in some sex education class or something....

Nia explained that I could either give Dax a hand-job,if a blow-job is too much for me to handle,for now! She felt Dax would in all ways want to explore me.

Was I ready for all this?

Nope but I knew one way or the other it was something I couldn't avoid. I asked her to make emphasis on how a hand-job is done.

She was ready to help me even though I knew at the end of the day, I had to tell Gem. Gem has a lot more experience than I am. Dax was my first.

POV

The hangout was interesting as she really needed that warmup before starting work. Gem and Zen made plans to go visit Nick during the weekend.

Her first day of work and Zen was running quite late. She got to work after the briefing of the newly accepted workers.

Why didn't she work with Gem?

Simple. Working in a place where your best friend is the boss certainly makes her feel uncomfortable and not deserving of the Job. Not that Gem hadn't asked her that.

She felt different from everyone at work as she didn't know anyone. This was an international place where she meets people with different languages but what joins them was English.

Her manager seemed strict but I guess  her determination can get her through that. She didn't was to think to much on what had happened the night prior.

She texted him....

Dax. That name is kinda forbidden but she keeps reminding herself of him subconsciously. She texted saying ‘Hi’ and surprisingly he replied. I know it seems obvious for someone to expect a reply when they text someone but for her it was different.

She had put her mind up for a seen or unseen either words she was not expecting a reply. Dax proved that theory wrong and replied. She didn't want to make things awkward by going anywhere near their break up.

He responded to her chat but she did some childish thing, which was checking the time he took in replying her message and made sure to exceed the number except only if he replied on time.

I understand her tho!

She had gone through the period or phase where she seemed like a pushover. Always texting first,being left on seen and unseen,receiving a reply after twenty eight hours. This little things unknowingly placed a wound that will take time to heal.

Dax aside,she has people who do that except from him. She didn't want any relationship to seem forced. She wasn't the calling and texting type but she tries to keep the vibe mutual.

Zen is an over thinker,she often read meaning to a lot of things.

They chatted for quit a few minutes before she decided to call it a quit by leaving his message which seem to not need a reply on seen. She felt proud of her self because before,she would have replied.

One thing she noticed after talking to Gem was that he tried flirting.

Nope....

He actually was flirting with her. She tried to ignore or weigh between what she was feeling. She was kinda happy but also angry.

Happy that they where on good terms.

Angry because he has the nerve to flirt after their breakup.If she ever see him physically, her anger could give him quite a few bruises.

Arrgh.....

She just has to get through first day at work.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hello everyone!

Sorry that this is short. Please help me in sharing my book and also in reading my short novel XXX. Guess what?

Get ready for the next chapter... I think you guys call it Smuts.

Please don't forget to follow ✔➕
Vote ⭐
And leave a review or question📜📝

Love you guys alot 💅

Thanks