Chapter Thirteen

Look around you,not everyone that smiles mean it. Not everyone that greets willingly do it,not everyone that converse are into it. Not everything we see is really what it is. ~Niteraso

The world is an illusion (Parmenides of Elea)

My first kiss!

Our first kiss.....

I remember it clearly,it was not in any romantic setting of any such but I loved it. I didn't know it was gonna happen anyways.
When I had met Dax,he hadn't believed me when I told him I was an NBSB.

NBSB? That was something I heard one time. It means 'no boyfriend since birth'. Funny enough,he told me I was lying. I wasn't tho! I never was into this boyfriend thingy but that doesn't mean that I'm ugly. I have my fair share of beauty. I more busty than assy if that's even a word. Smiles...

Gem was the assy type you know. Dax asked if I been kissed tho and I replied “Nope” making sure to pop the p. He shakes his head in denial or rather incredulity.

I repeatedly told him I haven't, I guessed he hasn't seen girls that are plain and boring just like I am. We got talking about random stuffs and all.

Oh so back to the first kiss.

I was at his place this one time,we were still friends tho! Never even thought of going into a relationship with him but I knew there was some kind of sexual tension between us.

It all started from cuddling as friends,he would cuddle me whenever I felt cold or just when he wanted to be close to me.

I loved it.

So we were cuddling and he was fidgeting with my clothes,while I was watching a movie. I really just decided in this case to be naive because I felt him hard behind me.

I always knew it was quite not entirely possible for two opposite sex to just stay friends without some feelings or something going on.

I felt his hands on my bare waist and I shivered and tried to move away from him. I am very ticklish... My skin was sensitive in the sense that I get irritated easily but that wasn't the case for him. My body got used to him but I still am ticklish.

“Sorry,you know how sensitive my skin is” I replied feeling bad for flinching.

“I don't like that you feel that way around me” he commented.

“sorry ” I repeated.

Going back to my movie,only for me to receive wet kisses.

From my neck...

To my jaw,I felt every bit of the tingling sensation in my stomach as my heart beat increased rapidly.

I pretended not to be affected.

I knew he was going to be mad at me for not responding. He flipped over me,making me turn to face him. Staring into my brown eyes,he bent towards my face,kissing me all round.
I folded my lips into my mouth,making a thin line.

He continued kissing my neck and face until he came to my mouth. He brought a distance between his face and mine. I thought he would give up.

I thought!

He didn't tho. He continued kissing on top the thin line I formed,I was indeed baffled. He did not stop, making me to release my lips.

He kept kissing me,I didn't know how to react at first. Until I began to follow his steps. I felt like I was doing it wrongly but with time I could get a hang of it.

Zen POV

We had finished cooking just in time before the others came in. I made sure to make arrangements in case they wanted to sleep over. Gem came over immediately from work but she packed her things earlier before she headed to work.

It was Just seven by that time Kay came in.
“ Hey what's up? ” He asked dropping the wine on the dinning table.
“what's up is that you're late” Nia stated from the kitchen.

“I'm not!” he fired,

“yes!you are. ” and here we go again....They just love bickering.

“Enough!” Gem shouted to get their attention.

“ Today is for Zen,I'll appreciate if you two stop that. ” she finished.
I heard them murmur “sorry” but I could only laugh to that.

We all went to the dinning to eat as it was time to have dinner. I was so happy they enjoyed the food as we made little conversations.
Apparently Gem is having some issues at work with balancing of account. Guess someone has been putting their little fingers,where it ought not to be.

Nia is basically having some boyfriend issues as she thinks that her boyfriend is cheating on her. Mentioning a few things that she suspects and his behaviour when some girl text or call. I asked her to be sure and not jump into conclusion,making her want to spy on him. She thinks she some detective now.

Kay has been going on blind dates and have someone he's interested in....
Talking about interested, Gem seemed to turn to me. “Nicklaus asked us to come over or rather he asked me to drag you along” she stated.

“Oh!” remembering he had asked me to visit sometime with her.

“Our bet is still on sweetie,I hope you haven't forgotten. ” Kay chimed in.

“ How the hell do you expect me to get someone within a span of two weeks” I huffed.

“Two weeks is surely enough to get to know this “Nicklaus” of a guy” Nia said before she raised her brow looking distracted before blurting out what she was thinking.

“Or you could get back together with....” before I could stop her, it was already out.

Dax!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hello everyone!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for being late with the update but got so many things going on.
Thanks for being patient and continue to watch out for Zendaya May McKay.

Please don't forget to follow ✔➕
Vote ⭐
And leave a review or question📜📝

Love you guys alot 💅

Thanks