Chapter Ten

If you asked me how many times you crossed my mind,I would say once because you never left ~ Anonymous

It felt like he had been given a cue to come in.
He walked in and said with authority,“ we need to talk”. I feigned ignorance to what he had said,I was angry and it was quite expected. I won't give him the opportunity to think I am some cheap girl.
Climbing into the bed,and repeated the same word and obviously I acted the same way. He was quite furious about my behaviour, taking the phone out of my hand,pausing the video and turning off my phone was the next thing he did.

It was sexy!

He would be the death of me and I knew it pretty well. He said again “ we need to talk”  and this time I replied “ talk... You wanna talk then talk,no one's holding you”

“I missed you” he said and fuck I gave up. He had already won before it started.
“ When I said that we should give each other space... I didn't mean.... I wanted to say that.....I don't even know what to say” he was just mixing his words.

Breathing in, I said “ say what is in your mind,bring everything out. No holding back ”
“okay. when I said I wanted space,I only wanted to find out my feelings. I wanted to find out if what I feel for you is because we are always together. I wanted to find out if it would be the same”  I interrupted,
“ what did you find out?” my heart now beating fast.
“ I missed you so much” this time around,he dragged me closer and hugged me. I really needed to put on my iron face but this wasn't helping in any way.
Pulling away he continued,“i don't want to feel the way I felt without you again,I want us to be more than friends” he finished.

Cocking my head and arching a brow,this wasn't direct. “ more than friends... Best friends? ” I teased. This really mattered to me so much.

“ no,when i say more than friends what do you think?” he asked.

“ it could be cousins, best friend,girlfriend or even daughter ” I said sheepishly.

“fuck cousin,fuck sister,fuck daughter ”he said.

“why would you even add daughter?” he said with disgust quite obvi,i laughed.

“ I want you to be my girlfriend. ” he said finally,he knew what I wanted to hear.

“ I'll think about it” I said smiling to myself. He knew I was playing hard to get and also knew he had won.

“Till then, let me cuddle you,I missed you” he said pulling me closer and placing kisses on my faces. I knew I wasn't going home today.

POV

Zen's mom had arrived and Zen helped her wash the groceries and place them rightly into the refrigerator. She spoke to her mom,making sure to get updated on her health and other wise. She had to stay a little after lunch before she left.

Heading home she was tired but happy that she was able to see her family and also got a job. When she had told her mom,she wanted to use it as an excuse for Zen to stay overnight but Zen knew she couldn't stay as she had a lot to prepare for. She needed to let the company know of her arrival,first thing Monday morning. Her friends too,they would also want to celebrate.
Dropping her things on the dinning. Table before she headed to her room to get freshened up.

Logging online,she met a message.
“Hey how are you? Happy new month”

It was a new month?

She wasn't aware,she had not come online since she had left earlier this morning. She was getting in more messages due to her not being online but the only message that kept her mind viral was His.

His message was a surprise.

His message brought back a lot of memories.

His message still made her heart skip.

Only his....

Dax.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Hello everyone,thanks for reading till this extent. please feel free to correct me of any error. Read the poem I wrote, Emotion. A chapter there LOVE gives a poetic talk about Zen and Dax asking out.

Please don't forget to follow ✔➕
Vote ⭐
And leave a review or question📜📝

Love you guys alot 💅

Thanks