night of the rockstars

Luna laying flat on the bed underneath the covers while wearing her knee-long purple gown with a skull on it, she begin staring at the ceiling for a moment until heard sam turn off the lights from their personal bathroom and exit the room wearing pink lacy bra to expose whole midriff and belly button and neon light pink short shorts only, she entered the bed and climb up on Luna stomach begin stare down at her with erotic expression on her face, "are you ready, luns." Luna replied back to her with surprise, "yup, after this, we get busy."

Sam: "you mean."

Luna nodded her head of response to sam question and become happy begin unhooked her bra from behind to let dd breasts bouncy free from their prison, she begin stand in all fours for luna cupped on right breast begin sucking and groping another one with her hand while hearing moan of pleasure from sam.

Sam: "oooh..luna."

She liking it since her breasts got expand into dd during siblings bonding program at canterlot city and making love during 10th grade through 12th grade. They doing it during college days too. Luna latch off right nipple to switch left nipple begin sucking and use her hand to groping right breast really hard make sam moan of pleasure really loud inside soundproof bedroom and she thinking about their baby boy or girl going to be serect agent at section 17 like them in the age of 17 to beat baddies from other universes for a moment until she felt something inside the breasts.

Sam: "I'm....gonna....Cum any minute."

She latch off the nipple begin groping on both breasts with her hands really hard make her moan of pleasure and scream to spray milk from her nipples everywhere like running out of control firehouse for few minutes and stop as she collapse on top of her with heavy breathing and sweats pouring down, they begin taking their clothes off and toss it everywhere outside of beds, they begin underneath the covers with Luna on top of sam.

Luna: "ready honey."

Sam: "let's do it baby."

They making out as Luna taking her for a ride with blissful moan from them that filled up the room.

[New chapter is out for today]