(section 17) training lesson #6: gadets and weapons

Section 17 at 3:59 pm

Instrutors and cadets arrived at gadets and weapons department as their training lesson #6  when Luke cis look back at the cadets and said, "welcome to gadgets and weapons department that our engineers working different types of weapons and gadets for our agents going on mission." The cadets becoming amazed about agents using gadets and weapons on mission when suddenly bright idea walk up to them being accompanied by mr. Zurkon.

Bright idea: "greetings kids, I'm bright idea

Bright idea: "greetings kids, I'm bright idea. I'm in charge of this department. Anyway this is my greatest invented, Mr. Zurkon, he summon by a agent with a button on wrist Commantior to fire enemies with backsassing. Here's a simple."

A wooden door magically appeared at right side of them in 2 feet when bright idea walk up to the door and grabbed the knob begin twist it to open up little bit wide to reveal roof top with several scouts in middle of war in Liberio, Marley on Wednesday night at 9:30 pm in aot universe 3 for Mr. Zurkon enter the universe quick and he closed the door very quickly without making a noise, after that it disappear.

Bright idea: "don't worry me and engineers built more of them. That one is a sample."

They begin agree with him and continue on a tour inside the department, back with mr. Zurkon in aot universe 4 staring down at eren in titan form battle against jaw while holding crystal prison with titan shifter inside.

Mr. Zurkon: "Mr. Zurkon is ready for battle."

They turn around in confused to see strange floating metal creature appears of nowhere when he noticed jaw titan and said, "Mr. Zurkon is coming after you, big jaw freak." He fly pass them toward the battlefield with jaw titan and attack titan to the others is speechless of confused don't know what's going on and Sasha look down to see green ring with symbol of hourglass in front of her feet.

Sasha: "oooh

Sasha: "oooh."

She grab the ring with her finger and place it on right rings finger, she thinks the ring it's beautiful and shining. Then suddenly a head of mr. Zurkon with one eye missing fly toward the scouts and landed in front of jean.

Mr. Zurkon: "m-m-mr. Zurkon......is broken, you horseface."

Several scouts trying not to laugh about Mr. Zurkon called Jean, horseface make Jean little bit angry and grabbed Mr. Zurkon head to throw it somewhere in the building and accidentally hit someone, it was Marleyan soldier.

Marleyan soldier #1: "who's the wise guy who hit me."

Jean need a plan quick and got it, he point his finger at Connie and yelled at marleyan soldier from below, "Connie did it!" Several scouts give little bit laugh at jean blame Connie that he never did.

Marleyan soldier #1: "you made a enemy, my friend."

Sasha new ring begin glow little bit for a second and faded away without everyone noticed.

[New chapter is out for today]