11.

Aria

The look in Ace's eyes the other night when he walked in and saw Abel and I talking was pure rage and disgust. He was so angry that he almost went after Abel instead of listening to what we were trying to tell him. I called Abel because I needed someone to talk after Mason sent me multiple videos and pictures of Ace making out with some random girl. I was watching a movie with Jay and some of the girls downstairs when I got the message and I completely broke down.

I ran upstairs to my room and Abel was the first person to cross my mind. They're like brother's and after what he told me, he felt like the right person to lean on. I would never try anything with Abel ever and I know for a fact that he wouldn't make a move on me. We both care about Ace so much that's the last thing either of us want to hurt him. I just needed someone to help me rationalize what Mason sent and it back fired clearly.

Halloween is tomorrow and Jayce and I are out looking for costumes. She's making me go to a party with her at the football house, which is literally the house next to door to the hockey guys. Halloween is a big deal around here because everyone goes all out and if it's like last year at all, then I feel sorry for my liver because I almost died. Each frat house has a party including all the athletic house and you move from one to the next along the beach it's fun.

I'm not in the party mood after what happened last weekend, but what Jay says goes apparently. We drove into downtown LA to this giant warehouse and we've been here for over an hour already, but haven't found a costume yet. We skim through each isle and Jay already had her heart set on a witch before we got here, so she's looking for mine now. We get to our like twentieth isle and she pulls out this Harley Quinn cheerleading outfit and throws it at me. 

"This perfect, you have that sexy little Harley Quinn look. Take or we're going to look.." I stop her.

"No, fine I'll do it. Can we please go?" she smiles and we head to the cash register to check out.

Before we drive the hour back home we stop for lunch at some bougie café, because Jay wants to see someone famous otherwise known as an influencer. I could care less but happy wife, happy life right? and she's the one driving us. Eventually we make it back to the house and I end up in my room working on homework and studying for a test I have on Monday. 

There's a knock at my door "Come in" the last person on earth I expect, walks through Mason.

I instantly sit up and feel on guard "What are you doing here?" he closes the door.

"I have a way overdue apology to say" he walks over and sits on the edge of Jay's bed, facing me. 

I pull my headphone out and put it in it's case, and then close my book "Okay, go for it" 

He sighs "I'm sorry for treating you shitty and for hurting you. I really liked... like you Aria and I no it sounds like bullshit but I think that's why hurt you. Because it freaked me out"

"You're right about one thing, it does sound like bullshit" he nods.

He stares at me and I almost believe him "You're different than any girl I've ever gone after and I can't stop thinking about you. It's hard to believe, but in the moments when we hung out just the two of us that was me. You made it easy to just be myself"

"Why? Why do you have to act a certain way around everyone else? Do you realize how immature that sounds Mason? I'm not an idiot. You hurt me and you acted like you didn't give two shits about my feelings. What about the stuff you sent about Ace? Like come on"

"I know, I know... I was pissed off and took it out on you. I fucked up and I'm sorry Aria, sincerely sorry and I want to make it up to you if you would let me"