Important A/n

I won't be able to do extra characters for Miraculous Ladybug any more.

So the next stories I write will all follow one character, Adrien Agreste. And if there were to be any requests made they will have to follow the rules I will be setting here.

*RULES*

1. I will not do any girlxgirl, or boyxboy. For example, I will not make Adrian a girl, leave the reader female, and make a one-shot out of it. Same with the male part, I won't leave Adrien a male, turn the reader into a male and do a one-shot. This is mainly because I no longer feel comfortable or an attraction to one-shots like yuri, and it is also because I don't like yaoi.

2. NO GENDERBENDING.
I will not be switching the gender of Adrien Agreste. He will remain male.

3. No neko, or any other weird crossbreed humans or mythical creature one-shots.

4. I will not be adding in any other characters, so if anyone requests another character to be added I will delete the comment.

5. I can do lemons/smuts.

6. I can do limes/light makeout scenes.

7. Wholesome content is one hundred percent appreciated once requested.

8. Angst, depression, or sad stories are allowed as well.

9. I will not be doing any OC requests.

I hope my rules and preferences can be respected as I respect your opinions as well. And if you cannot comply with them, that's fine as well, nobody is stopping you fellow readers.

One more thing I should add. The description is changed and the reader will remain female throughout everything.

And here are the keys mentioned throughout the story in case some of you may have been confused as to what they mean.

I like to give the readers a sense of self as often as I could so I try to be very open in your options within the story.

Y/n: your name
L/n: last name
E/c: eye colour
S/c: skin color
H/t: hair texture
H/l: hair length
F/f: favorite food
F/c: favorite colour
F/a: favorite animal

So if there are any new keys to be added I will be sure to input them in the beginning of the story so you guys don't get confused. Thank you for taking the time out to read this important author's notes, and I will do my best to bring part three of Adrien x shy! pregnant reader and Chat Noir x sister! reader.

Your reactions to the sister one shot are differently different. Some of you seem confused as if it's going to be incest, kissing between the brother and sister, and then settling down to have kids. CHILLLL 💀