Chat Noir x miraculous reader

You were out on patrol with Ladybug and Chat Noir. You are Bumble. Your kwamai was Taka. Taka was always eating cake, that's all she ever wanted to eat. "Any sign of villans Chat, Bumble?" Asked Ladybug.

"Not yet Ladybug. Honeybee, you look fine today." Said Chat with a small, wait, I lied, big smirk. You rolled your eyes at your boyfriend. Chat chucked at your annoyance. "Chat focus." Said Ladybug.

You took out your wand that was similar to the Puppeteer's but it looked so much more alive. "What's nearby Bumble?" Asked Ladybug taking out her yo-yo. You chanted a few words and a scene appeared in the sky surrounded in honey.

A boy that was another akumatized victim. "Another akumatized victim. Hawk Moth is on a roll." Said Ladybug. "Let's go!" Shouts Chat and he left. You and Ladybug ran off after the idiot. After you capture the akuma, Chat Noir pulled you close in the alley.

You both transform to your true self. "Well my lovely y/n or should I say Honeybee. How are yah?" Asked Adrian in a teasing way. You rolled your eyes. "Haha very funny Adrian." You said sarcastically. Plagg was given his stink cheese and Taka her cake.

Adrian carried you home and then pulled you into a long kiss. "Bye my little Bumble." Whispered Adrian and he left.