Adrian x reader x Nino

You were the dj's best friend since 1st grade. You two always did everything together. Nino would teach you how to beat box and play the keyboard. But the one thing you mastered was the skateboard.

You came in the class and saw Nino sitting next to.... Adrian Agreste. He is your crush. You love him. Adore him. You walk over to Nino and avoid Adrian because first off, Marianette's crushing on Adrian too and you're afraid you might embarrass yourself.

"Hey Nino." You stutter. Nino furrowed his eyebrows. "Hey n/n. You okay." Asked Nino. He had a deep secret, he is in love with you. More than friends in love. "Yeah." You said. Adrian spoke up. "Hey, Nino, do you mind introducing me to your friend?"

Asked Adrian. Nino snapped out of his live daze. "Yeah. This is y/n l/n. She's been in here since forever in class with you. How can you not recognise a perfect girl like her?" Asked Nino a bit annoyed.

"Sorry Nino. It's just that well um, she is kinda shy." Said Adrian. "Shy. Shy. You think I'm shy!" You shout. Adrian starred at you in fear. "I I." "Hold it right there Agreste. If I were shy then you wouldn't have seen me with a skateboard doing stunts."

You hiss and walked to your seat next to Nathaniel. Class started soon.

{Lunch}

It was finally lunch time. You walked in the cafeteria and came up to your group of friends. Well Nino's friends. "Y/n how are yah?" Asked Julika smilling a bit. You grin at them shyly. Adrian came walking over and gave Nino a glare who returned it back.

"I'll take another seat thank you very much." You get up and left the group. Marianette and Alya looked a bit confused along with Max, Rose, Nathaniel and Julika. "What's up with her?" Asked Alya. Adrian got up and chased after you passing Sabriena and Cloe.

"Adrikins!" Squeals Cloe holding Adrian's arm. (Sasuke- my fangirl! Give me back my fangirl! Me- duckbutt go get Sakura and make that baby Sarada and get married. Sasuke- what are you talking about😞😕. Me- just get the hell out!!)

"Cloe let go." Said Adrian annoyed. "No." Whines Cloe. "Cloe I said let go!" He ripped his arm off of Cloe and shoved her down along with Sabriena. Adrian walked over to your old lonely table. "Hey y/n. Sorry about earlier." Said Adrian sitting next to you.

You sigh. "It's alright." You still had a frown. Adrian kissed your forehead. "I hope you're available tonight." Said Adrian with a warm smile, you blush and squealed on the inside. "Um uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh." You said blushing.

"Great. I'll pick you up at 6. Get ready as soon as you get home." Said Adrian. He got up and left. You blushed even harder and started dancing. Alya came over to congratulate you for winning Adrian's heart. Nino was sulking.

Adrian came over and sat next to Nino, he whisperedin his ear, "that's how you get y/n l/n." Nino growled lowly. After school, Nino called you to the back of the school to tell you something important.

It wasn't like Nino to tell anyone something important unless if it's a party. You came to the back of the school and saw Nino by then tree. "Nino hey!" You shout skateboarding towards your best friend. Nino grinned.

"What was it you wanted to tell me?" You asked Nino. Nino took out an extra pair of headphones. They were f/c. "OMG Nino this is amazing! And it's my favourite colour! Thank you Nino!" You shout and hugged Nino tightly.

Nino chuckled. "One more thing. Well actually 2 more things." Said Nino. "I really like you." Said Nino blushing. You blushed too. Nino kissed your cheek and got up. "I wouldn't mind you returning the favor." After you got home you later on your bed.

I'm in love with Adrian, but now I'm in love with Nino. They both kissed me. Which one to choose! You thought sitting down now. You grinned. Then again. Which one isn't cute. They both are anyways. A dreamy sigh escapes your lips. But tomorrow you have to pick one.

I was wondering should I do part 2. Comment to me below if so.