Plagg x kwami! reader {request}

You looked up at your owner Linda as she sat in her seat fangirling about Adrien Agreste. Honestly you don't give a damn about the model. All you were focused on in life. Was your food.

With a slight eye roll you find yourself floating about the room only to spot another kwami Ike yourself. Focusing your vision you soon realised it was that black cat, Plagg. Anger ran through you, not forgetting what he did to you three hundred years ago. 

You turn to quickly head back to your owner when the kwami himself pushed you under a dark desk and started scolding you. "Floating around like the world doesn't matter isn't safe you know y/n!" To which you replied, "why should you even care you annoying stinky cat!" Plagg glared with a slight pout. "I thought you liked me as a stinky cat." 

He leaned down  close giving you kisses from your nose to your cheek. "Plagg quit it!" The cat only smirked wider, touching your chin. "You'll love me soon enough. I don't know why you always play so hard to get." You cross your arms and look the other way. "It's simple. You're not worth my time." With a small wink you turn heading back to your owner, who was actually talking to Adrian.