14: His Bad Confessions

EREN POV:

Sasha started talking. "Okay, Okay! So while Armin and Annie were in the closet I made a little bucket with everyones name in it. I'll draw them for next round." We all agreed to the plan as Sasha started picking names out of the jar.

"Okay.. the first one is Hange." We all looked intently at Sasha as she pulled the other name.

"The other is, Levi! Okay you guys have to head to the closet."

Levi looked scared for once.

"When did I ever say that I was playing this dumb game." Levi started to talk in a higher voice than usual.

"Levi, stop being pussy." Only Mikasa could be one of the people to EVER say something like that to Levi.

"Mikasa, don't start. But fine I'll go." Levi started to stand up with Hange and headed towards the closet while walking fast.

7 MINUTES LATER:

We all started laughing at Levi as he walked out while still having faint blush on his face. On the other hand Hange came out with a smile. Not even, a smirk.

They both sat down with Mikasa trying to start shit with Levi. "Levi I bet you're happy that I forced you to go, huh?"

"Shut up Mikasa."

Sasha started to pull more names out of the jar. She pulls out the first name.

"Mikasa."

Please be me! Please! I want to go in with Mikasa.

"And..." Everyone was ready for who Mika was going to go with. My ears perked up. Even Sasha was excited to see who it was going to be.

"Oh, Mikasa and Jean." The mood changed.

Fuck. What is he going to do in there with her. Especially with what he was telling me earlier. Is he going to confess? Will they kiss? Date? Fuck? I can't even think about it right now. I took a look at what Mikasa's features were like as she was getting up. I couldn't tell if she was scared or nervous.

MIKASA POV; IN THE CLOSET-

We both sat down on the ground.

"So Mikasa, i'm glad we got paired up... I needed to talk to you."

I was scared while he was serious. Me and Jean are friends but this is different than usual.

"What is it Jean.." I looked away so that I don't have to bare to see his face.

"Well, Mikasa Ackerman. I like you. I like you a lot and i've been wanting to tell you ever since you came to school." My eyes shot open wide. I knew it was coming but I wasn't really expecting it to come so soon.

"I- Jean... I don't know what to say."

"Well Mikasa, i'll give you time to think. I believe we could be great together." If the light was on then I think he would've stopped as he would have seen my face... I was in disgust.. I don't necessarily know why. I could have most definitely said that I liked him back and gotten my first boyfriend. But something was holding me back. You know what... Fuck it. I'll go on a date and see how it goes.

"Wait– Jean. I change my answer. I don't necessarily know my feelings yet though. I think that going on a date would be the best. Would you like to go out with me tomorrow night?"

"Of course Mikasa."

I could hear the timer going off from the other room. Sasha's footsteps were getting heavier as she came over towards the closet. The door suddenly opened.

"Hey, uhm... it's been 7 minutes." Me and Jean both walked out. I looked kinda disappointed while Jean had the largest smirk I've ever seen him create. I was the one that asked for a date. Why am I feeling sad? What is wrong with me? Why does this happen to me, always me.

Eren gives me a confused look.

"Honestly Mikasa, I was expecting you and Jean's emotions to be completely opposite of each others. Guess I was wrong, huh Ackerman?" Is Eren mad at me? But how would he even know? He's calling me by my first name and my last... He is obviously upset. I feel bad about it. But how would he know what happened in there?

"Ackerman, Jean had already told me his plan." It's almost like he knew exactly what I was thinking. I believe that everyone could feel the tension happening in the room. Why? Why are you so upset that i'm going out with Jean, Ereh? Why?

(Sorry for the short chapter! I promise the next one is longer!)