Mind reader

Taehyung made three days deal and Jungkook accepted it blindly without thinking much about it. Tae didn't promise Divorce but made Kookie accept the challenge like a good business man.

Sassy, just passed out school boy Kookie took the deal without getting any promise in return, may be Kookie is willingly getting himself in to this three days deal. But he is hating this married life...

Kookie is still stubborn about the divorce, but he is little inclined to Tae's seductive attitude, handsome face and the cotton robe which is displaying his hot body. In the end Kookie is also a harmonal boy..

" What do you mean by you are not sure... " Kookie asked...

" Haven't draft my plan yet!! " Taehyung speculatively said and leaned down on the bed from seating position while running several plans in his mind...

I'm going to make feel so... good...

Make love to you hard.. and...

Pamper you well....

I'll make you forget your divorce plan...

But can I do this??!! These are all new for me too....??!!

" Tae

" Tae... hyung!!! You can plan all you want... But if you think you can win me over by sleeping with me tonight... I'll tell you... You are completely wrong!! You don't even have experience in this field... So... Better take that idea away from your head..." Kookie said.. and Tae thought...

God!! Why is he reading my mind like someone is displaying all my thoughts prompt in the ceiling?!!!

" No... I don't know the plan yet.. But don't call me inexperienced... When you yourself have zero experience... So we are even... I still have a shot..." Tae hesitantly said...

" But I'm not trying to impress you... It's you who is trying to impress me... Besides I have enough theoretical knowledge to judge your performance... So don't take the field you are less confident about... "

Gosh!!!

" You are being really tough here ... " Tae said..

" That's what I'm trying to tell... I'm tough to please better marry someone who loves you... " Kookie said and leaned back on his pillow under his duvet...

" But I love the challenge... I've never failed in any of my venture... Don't under estimate me..! "

" I'm just suggesting... Rest are your wish... You have three days...!!"

" I know!!! Come to me now.. "  Tae pulled  Kookie's pillow near his and he shared Kookie's duvet.. Kookie didn't oppose..

" Huh?!  Mhh... "  Kookie came close to Tae...