Master Mother

Few  seconds before stabbing Lee..

Jungkook is standing in front of the court restroom anxiously talking to the lawyer, Tae saw this from some distance, when Jungkook stepped back with disgust in his face while tightly holding his fist, Tae knew he is about to punch the lawyer right on his face, that brought him a smirk on his face.

Tae knows Jungkook can handle this kinda situation , but he wondered why lawyer is provoking Jungkook knowing Kookie well. Tae know lawyer studied Jungkook well before appearing on the case, knowing about Kookie's anger issues Lee is not a dumb lawyer to provoke Jungkook in the court corridor.

That's when Taehyung had a spark on his mind and decided to intervene, he don't want to give the lawyer the satisfaction of provoking and when Kookie attacks the opposite party lawyer in the court premises it will end bad for him under the eyes of law. So Tae approached them to handle things different...but on hearing Lee's perverted talk he lost his cool..

" Ahhhh!!!! Sir!!! Did you lost it.. ??! Ahhh!! " Lee jumped holding his hand after getting stabbed by Tae.. Kookie got shocked on seeing bloody hands and dropped his phone from his hand.

" Shhhh!!!! Keep it down... It's just your palm!!! Next time it won't be just your palm!! " Tae looked down on Lee..

" Sir??! "

" I meant...!! You won't have you tongue to argue in court.. "

" Sorry sir!! It won't happen again... "

" I know!! Because you are fired!!! Just be quiet and collect your dues from office before evening, I know this is not your only source of income... Now leave... And.... Don't be happy... You are no use to Won anymore... "

" Sir??!! "

" Horrible working with you!! " Tae said while Lee is looking at him pathetically, Tae bent down to pick Jungkook's phone, that remembered Lee,what Tae told about picking up things...

" What??!  I won't pick things unless it's for my princess.. Kookie is my princess... I hope you realize how important he is to me... Don't meddle with him again!!  Get lost... " Tae snapped...
.
.

" Here baby!!! " Tae gave the phone to Kookie

" I'm not your damsel in distress... I didn't ask for your help..." Kookie sulked...

" I know you are the opposite... You are not damsel in distress you are...Devil in detonator!! You would have detonated and punched him in the court premises in front of all these officials as solid witness... How do you think you get away... He wanted that to happen, he kept quiet because it's me who stabbed him... Otherwise he would have created a drama... "

" Huh??!! Why would he do that ??!! Isn't he your lawyer??! " Kookie asked

" He was!!! But he worked for someone else... Just know this Kookie.. There are many force working against me... Just think twice before you raise your fist here in this city..... "

" Good Lord!! I'm getting divorce from you... I won't be facing these force after that..."

" You may get your divorce in papers.... But... As long as you are filled in my heart you will have to face these problems... That means... It's forever!!! At least!! As long as I live.... So.. It's better for you to stay under my protection!! "

" I don't want your protection.. Neither does my mother... " While Kookie talking...Jin and Namjoon approached them... Kookie stopped on seeing them in some distance...

Jin ran to Kookie and hugged him while Joon asked to Tae about the little situation with Lee. Jin felt bad for Kookie after knowing that Kookie is going through all these struggles with his bad past memories at this tender age. He wanted to adore Kookie and keep him happy rest of his life with or without divorce..