Wrong move

Tar carefully parked the car little close to IU's home. Thunder storm is pouring outside and Mina is little scared with the terrifying, she is sound holding her mother tightly inside the blanket. Hina is also suffocating in her sister's tight hold under the blanket and crying..

Without minding the scary rain Kookie opened the car door and ran inside IU's sitout by holding his blazer above his head. Tae followed him. It's almost eight steps but still they are dripping wet already. Kookie held scared Mina in his protective hold. Tae embraced Hina to his chest and covered her with his blazer.

" Thank you Kookie... " I U said...

" For what??! What's with the formalities while suffering with kids... ??! " Kookie asked disappointed...

" It's a mess inside home... I'm afraid anytime the ceiling might fall.... They are working with helmets on... But I'm afraid to keep girls inside... I'm so sorry for the trouble I'm causing."

" IU... Stop please... You should have called us... We would have came little early... How long were you sitting here with kids...?! " Kookie asked

" Like for half an hour... But the rain started just ten minutes back... I was waiting for Jhope shi" IU said...

" Ohh.. Please... Spend the night in our house.. Let him come in his convenient time..." Tae said..

" It's ok.... Jhope shi will come in an hour... He already started..."

" Let's not argue here.. First let's take babies somewhere warm.. Hyung??! Can we go straight to home through garden?!" Kookie asked Tae

" Not safe under tree when it's lightning like this... Let's take them to car... Then we decide... " Tae said..

Together they reached the car carefully, IU got in the car first then Taekook gave the babies to their mother. Thunders were really scary and the kids started crying before getting in the car. They waited for few minutes inside the car to catch their breath and calm the children.
Then Tae slowly drove to their home.

" God!!! I'm reeking in alcohol.. Mina would have felt that... " Kookie whispered embarrassed sitting in the passenger seat..

" No baby!! She wouldn't have felt anything... She was scared and kids are so pure to understand that.. " Tae said..

" I need to take bath once I reach home... Goddddd! I'm feeling bad for the kids..!! I should make something warm got them!! "

" You can only feed Mina... You know that right?! " Tae teased...

" I know!!! " Kookie sassed with fake mad face and tried to get down from the car..

" There is an another hungry person waiting for you to feed..!! " Tae whispered..

" Let him starve!! " Kookie glared at him playfully and entered the home before Mina comes to him again. He invited IU in and rushed to bathroom..

" IU.... Wait for a minute... I'll take a quick bath and come prepare dinner for you... "

" Yeah Kookie!! You smell like tonic... Are you sick or something??!! Go wash yourself first!! " Mina ordered..

Omo!! She notices everything!!

" Mina!! Shhhh!!! No rushhhh!! We had dinner... So take your time..." I U said..

" Wait... I'll come and make something for kids... You rest in the couch please.. Tae hyung!!! Switch on the heater... Mina is shivering!! " Kookie said and rushed inside..

" Yeah!! " Tae said in hurry and switched on the air heater.

" I'll be back.... " Tad said and followed Kookie to their room.
.
.
.
.