Ruined Surprise

Three weeks later...

J-Hope knocked on Taekook's door one Sunday morning. The aroma of freshly cooked food wafted outside the home, and the loud television noise and screams could be heard behind the door. However, no one responded to the knock. J-Hope then pressed the doorbell.

"Coming..." Taehyung carelessly opened the door. Taehyung wasn't the usual well-kept CEO in a suit.... he was in a vest and shorts.

"Hyung! Come in... don't mind the mess... Mina is so hyper this morning... throwing her toys and making a mess along with Kookie... handling Kookie with Mina is the real tast here..." Taehyung invited Jhope in... all the while whining...

"That's ok... I know Mina... but... is your stay here alright? Are you both comfortable here?" Jhope enquired..

"You can see it for yourself... we are really doing well here..." Tae said

"Good to know... do you need anything else? Like a free nursery room for the kids, or maybe a basketball court in your backyard? Feel free to tell me.... I'll make the necessary arrangements..." J-Hope said that with a landlord-like tone. Taehyung and Kookie were a bit confused about his offer. Tae somehow got the underlying sarcastic tone, but Kookie couldn't...

"We are all good!! No need to bother, Hobi hyung!" Kookie humbly rejected the offer.

"Kookie...??! Shhh... !" Tae stopped Kookie...

"Yeah!!! Because I'm running a rented home service here apart from working as a judge,  as my part-time... you can ask me to make any  changes... I'll do it... Feel free to stay here all your life..." J-Hope said sarcastically, even Mina understood this time.

"Kookie... Hobi ajhushi is asking you to get out of the house... haaaaa Haa!" Mina laughed out loud, clapping her hands and teasing Kookie's obliviousness.

"Hyung!!! Where will we go... we just started our life...??!" Tae  asked in sad sulking tone

"Yeah, look at the homeless billionaire begging me... you go back to your place... I gave you a home for 1 month, and you both have occupied it for life..." Jhope said

"This is not fair... how come you're letting IU stay here for years and... throwing us out after a month and a half?" Kookie complained

"Don't even ask, you know why... besides... legally IU is fighting a case with her abusive rich husband for custody, and ethically she needs shelter and protection... don't compare your situation with hers..."

"Hyung... ours is also getting complicated..." Tae said...

"How come?!"

"Kookie often asks for a divorce even now... whenever I refuse to give him a back massage, head massage, or sometimes  when he he gets offended and sometimes agitated if I leave a single unwashed spoon in the sink... we need some more time to get to know each other... better...." Tae argued

"I guess you both definitely need some time away from each other... It's better to give you the divorce... you have one week to vacate the house and leave, or get a divorce and leave... it's your choice..." Jhope playfully  ordered

"if you threaten us, then we will abduct IU and the babies and leave..." Kookie tried to scare Hobi.

"Good riddance... if you can provide shelter and protection from her husband... just leave altogether... these are god damn witness protection houses... not your vacation hotels... I need to answer some serious government questions... Shoo!!" Hobi playfully shooed both families.

"I swear I will find a better place for us than this... what do you say, Mina?!" Tae playfully challenged.

"I don't mind if you get a palace, as long as you both leave this place in peace..." J-Hope sighed.
.
.
.
.