Deadliest Sin..

In limo..

Yoongi and Tae stay in the main passenger seat opposite to the three musketeers who are in trouble now

Yoongi and Tae stay in the main passenger seat opposite to the three musketeers who are in trouble now. Jungkook and Jimin sensed a little tension in the car, but Jay is clueless about the worst situation he is in. He fought to sat in middle of Kookie and Jimin all the whole leaning and holding them without noticing Tae and Yoongi glaring at him..

" So...Mr. Quality manager!!! You did a good job today... You deserve a best appraisal!! " Yoongi rasped as soon as Jay got comfortably settled in the seat between his friends.. Jay was totally drunk and he carelessly searched for the person who spoke now..

" Yoongi shi!! Thank you... But... I can't take all the credits when my friends were  the one to be a big support behind me... They deserve credits too.. !!" Jay said humbly...

" Did they even work on it???! I wonder!Whatever... Simple credits is not enough for you... For the way you worked really hard for past three days your body must have been through lot of stress.. You deserves a spa treatment... I'm going to drop you off in a Russian spa... Company is going to sponsored this treatment... You will come tomorrow as a new man after that treatment... " Tae said bending forward and holding Jay's hands because he don't want those drunk man hands to get settled on Kookie's thighs

" At this time...??! Will the spa centers be open??!!  Tae shi?! "

" Their speciality is midnight treatment.. Done by Russian girls.. Russian whip spa treatment... " Tae said with all care for Jay...

" Whip spa???! "

" Yesh.... Girls will be whipped for a hot Korean man like you.... They will treat you like king!!"

" Tae shi!!! You are really great... I know these Russian girls, they are beauties and of course these treatments gonna cost a fortune... I deserve this... Of course.. !!But what about my team members.. ??They deserve something... Please take them to local massage centers at least... " Jay said..

" We can't afford that after spending a fortune for you... We will take best care of them later.. You don't have to worry about that... Just relax and enjoy your treatment.. " Yoongi said...

" Thank you for this offer Tae shi and Yoongi shi... This will be a example for other officers... Offers like this will encourage us to work more hard and this inspiration others to work hard too!! " Jay blabbered drunk and continues turning to his friends..

" Sorry friends... !! Never mind... Next time you will get a such offer... !! Don't give up your hopes... "

" This doesn't sounds right.. Yoongi hyung!! Don't do this to him... " Jimin sadly said with concerns for Jay..

" Stop being jealous on your own friend Jimin... !! What kinda friend you are??? You are learning many unwanted things from him.... Learn how to work hard and earn appreciation like this from him... Instead of being envious on him.." Yoongi pretend to yell at Jimin..