2

K: Ms. Desai What are you doing here?
(So this is none other than flushmi opps sorry Rashmi Desai)

R: I come here to give you this file ( Giving file to Karan)

K: You can give me this file in school also huh.

R: Yes but I thought you will not come to school so *cut by Karan*

K: Are you mad or pretending to be mad huh. everyone knows that I always come to school at time and never skip school *angrily*

R: Sorry Mr. Kundrra *embarrassed*

K: Now you can leav- *cut by Tejasswi*

T: Let's go Kar- *stop after seeing Rashmi* Miss what are you doing here?

R: Same goes to you what are you doing here in this hour you must be in school *one eyebrow raised*

T: This is my house why I can't be here huh?

Karan pov
I'm going to say that Ms. Desai you can leave but Teju interrupted me saying let's go but she stopped after seeing Ms. Desai. When she mentioned that this is her house I get shocked. Then I say-

K: *loud tone* Stup up Tejasswi this is not time to crack jokes. Ms. Desai leave her she is always like this.

R: It's ok Mr. Kundrra *soft smile* Mr. Kundrra you're also going school so can you drop me school too.

K (in mind) : This bitch already spoil my beautiful moment, now she want me to drop her huh. If I tell her "No" then I go with Teju she must think something. So, I have to say "Yes" I don't have any option.

R: Mr. Kundrra *Karan come to reality hearing Rashmi voice*

K: Yes I will drop you *cold tone*

K (in mind) : I look at Teju she is not happy with my decision.

K: Tejasswi come I'll drop you *Tejasswi follow Karan towards his car, leaving flushmi dumbfold*

R: What!!! *she also went towards Karan car*

Karan sit in the car. Tejasswi going to sit beside Karan but Rashmi hold her wrist pull her. Tejasswi becomes very angry and say-

T: What the fuck Ms. Desai?

R: You don't have manners how to speak with teachers. You forget all go and seat on the back. *ordering tone*

T: Miss I don- *cut off by Karan*

K: Tejasswi come and seat beside me and Ms. Desai go and seat on back now no one will talk my decision is final.

Tejasswi push Ms. Desai and take her seat beside Karan and give smile to him say "Thank you"

Karan smile back at her. Ms. Desai angrily sit on backseat and Karan started driving.

T (in mind) : I'm happy that I seat next to Karan but I get shocked when Karan say 'Tejasswi come sit beside me' he has taken my side and I say thank you with smile and he smile back to me Wow. That means he fallen for you. My cheeks are getting heated.

She is blushing then she turn head to see Karan but she get angry seeing that Ms. Desai checking her husband biting lips. Her eye's are traveling on Karans collarbone.

T (in mind): What the fuck. How can she check my husband infront of his wife?

T : Ms. Desai why are you checking Mr. Kundrra body huh? Do you want that body mam?

Ms. Desai: Yes *looking at Karan*

T: Sorry miss you can't get his body because it is already booked... If you want then Mr. Kundrra tell Ms. Desai which exercise you're doing to make this kind of body *pointing to Karans figure*

K: I am not doing much exercise only doing push up, running, lifting, yoga

T: Miss you get it huh

R: Just shut up Tejasswi I don't want that kind of body with disgusting face

T: Why miss you don't like it. Do you want something else huh?

R: What you have said that he is booked what do you mean?

T: ......

She is going to say but Karan stop the car because school arrived. Both of them come out of the car and Karan goes towards parking area. Tejasswi glare at Miss Desai and show middle finger and goes towards school showing her ass.

She was going towards hallway but suddenly someone tap on her shoulder
And say-

? - Babygirl

She turn her head and get shocked

Who was that person? Why he call Tejasswi babygirl? To know more please like and comment on my story😙