36

Karan take Tejasswi to bathroom. He make her stand. Tejasswi was happy to see Karan effort. Bathroom is also decorated with scented candles, bathtub is filling with warm water. And light music is playing to make atmosphere peaceful. He take her hand and make her sit in bathtub.

K: I hope you likey service madam.

T: No I don't like it. I think something is missing.

K: what madam tell I'll arrange for you

T: a boy *naughtily*

K: Noooo I will not arrange any boy for you *shout in anger*

T: sunny how dumb you are. You are also a boy. I want you with me my idiot husband.

K: ok ok I understand don't make fun of me. I am very possessive that's why I shout. I can't see you with any boy.

T: awiee I love you sunny. Now come join me.

K: Wait. Coming *he take of his cloth and enter bathtub*

Karan pov
Teju tell me to come with her in bathtub. So, I remove my clothes and enter in bathtub. I sit opposite side of her. She was looking breathtaking.

T: why you sit opposite side to me. You are not here for my naked show. Come and help me with bathing.

She come and sit on my lap. Her face is facing me and she lock her legs on my waist. This position making me needy but I control. I take sope and started rubbing on her back.

I move my hands on her neck, then her back then my hand reach her waist. I rub there sensually. "Umm mmm" Teju is moaning from my action. I put my hands on her ass and squeeze & massage it very  hardly. Teju is continuously moaning making me more hard.

K: baby don't moan. It is making hard for me to control.

T: who told you to control. I want to feel your hand all over my body.

Karan started rubbing her body and giving kisses from her shoulder to neck. He ask to turn her but she said no.

T: do like this only *arch her head to give access*

Karan take sope and rubbing it on her front side. He take her boobs in hand and massaging it very hardly.

T: ahh ahh slow baby you become beast

K: for these cuties I am beasts *take nipple in finger and pinch*

Tejasswi was also feeling needy now. She take his hand and put on her pussy. Karan look at her but remove it.

T: Karan please *again put hands on pussy*

K: so wet baby *rubbing it softly*

T: only for mmmm my sunny umm

Tejasswi feel his hard dick poking on her stomach. She get up suddenly.

K: what happen are you ok? *worried*

T: yes I am ok but you're not. Get up fast

Karan get up fastly. Tejasswi take his hand and ask him to sit on bathtub corner putting his feet in water. Karan sit then ask-

K: I am not understanding what you are doing?

T: shhh*put finger on his lip* don't talk. I know you are needy but you control thinking I am tired from school. But I know how much you do for me. Today you make me most happiest girl. I also want to give you happiness. And I know this time what thigh make you happy. So shhhh

Tejasswi remove her hand from his mouth and put it on his dick.

T: spread your legs baby *Karan did what she say*

Tejasswi adjust her between his legs. She strock his dick with hands and take his balls in mouth. She was sucking very hard.

K: Fuckk ahhh baby so good fuckk

Tejasswi take Karan dick in mouth and start sucking it. She is licking his length with her tongue then again take him in mouth. Karan was moaning loudly.

K: ahh fuck harder ahhh baby do like this *pull her hairs*

Tejasswi suck him hard playing with his balls. She take all this length in her mouth. Her throat was chock. She feel Karan cum anytime.

T: mm mm mm mm mm *sucking hardly*

K: ahh I am cuming ahhhhhh

Karan pull her hairs forcefully. He cum in her throat. She drink all his cum. And lick it passionately. She don't want to waste one drop. Karan pull her and make kiss passionately. He bite her lips making it bloody.

K: That was awesome baby. I want to fuck you hard.

T: do it please. My pussy is iching

K: you horny girl. Wait I will remove all iching today.

Karan take and and push her against the glass door. Her front was pressing to door. Karan come and stand behind her. He remove her hair from one side. He started kissing her neck.

K: Fuck you make me crazy *bite on neck*

T: ahhhhh you are wild today. I like it

K: it just start baby *again bite*

Karan hands make there way to Tejasswi boobs. He start pressing it. And rubbing his dick on her ass.

T: Ahh umm mm baby mm please put it mm in my pussy

Karan turn her and thrust in on go in pussy.

K: so tight teju. Ahh I will make your hole big today fuckk

He continue to thrust her hardly and take one boob in mouth. Tejasswi going crazy with this. She put her hands in his hair. Make him more closer. Karan fucking her hard and biting her nipples.

T: Harder baby ahh fuck me like a beast. Ahhh more deep ahhh yess yesss ahhh

Karan start to fuck her deep reaching her g-spot. Karan feel some sweet and teasty in his mouth. He bite and suck hard.

K: mmm baby your milk ahh it's coming so tasty. I am so happy.

Tejasswi is also happy to see him happy.

T: you will not make me taste? *pouting*

K: wait *again start drinking*

Karan suck and took some milk in mouth. He then kiss Tejasswi and give her milk in her mouth. Then they started kissing. After 5 min they break kiss.

Karan again attack her boobs. He was sucking like a baby but fuck Tejasssi like a beast.

T/K: Ahhhhhh/fuck

Both cum on same time. Karan hug Tejasswi tightly.

K: I love you like a mad. Please never on me.

T: I love you too but you also stay away from girls and call them sister.

K: hmm hmm they are my sister only *say like a kid*

T: sunny menu bhuk lagi hai. Menu chak lo

Karan went under shower and clean both. They went outside wearing bathrob.

What will happen next? To know more please vote and comment.
Sorry for late update. Next part after 250+ votes 🙈