18

1 week later~

Nishant finally get time to meet Rajiv so he visits to his office.

N: Mr. Adatiya are you free now? I want to talk with you.

R: Yaa come sit.

Nishant placed the black colour suitcase on the table and look at Rajiv.

R: What is this Nishant? What do you want from me now?

N : I want your help nothing more.

R: Why should I help you?

N: help me otherwise*stop*

R: Otherwise. why you stop continue.

N: otherwise I will take back this suitcase.

R: What is inside it?

N: see by your own.

Rajiv open the suitcase. His eyes wide and looks at Nishant

R: What-

N: yes now tell me will you help me or not. if not then be ready for die.

Nishant take out his gun from his pocket and point towards Rajiv.

R: Still you think that I will not help you. tell me what is the plan.

N: That's my boy

R: Just shut up. Tell me the plan.

N : Ok *say the plan to Rajiv. After that he left his office*

In this one month Tejasswi enjoy very much with Nishant. But she was sad because of not seeing and talking Karan in this 1 month. Nishant in one month make Tejasswi feel so good as her bestfriend. Nishant always hangout with Tejasswi, comes home with video games and play with her. Rajiv always takes pic of Tejasswi and Nishant and send it to Karan. In this fucking 1 month Karan didn't call Tejasswi.
(1 month ko short me bataya hai. Tejran ko jaldi pass lane ke liye😁)

1 month passed~

Tejasswi sitting on the sofa watching Netflix but her mind isn't on the TV. She is thinking about Karan

T: 1 month is already passed *take Karan's photo frame in her hand and say-* why you didn't come back? I'm missing you alot. please come back fast. This 1 month is very tough for me.

Tejasswi phone starts ringing. She look at the caller ID it was "Karan❣️🙈"

T: He is really calling me or I'm seeing the dream?

Without wasting any time Tejasswi pick up the phone.

On call :

T: Hello!!

K: Hii Tejasswi how are you?

T: I'm fine and you?

K: I am fine too...I- *cut by Tejasswi*

T: When you're coming? *slow and sad voice*

K: I have call you for this only. I'm not coming.

T: *eyes filled with water* Why? Did I have done something wrong. Then please forgive me. If I have done wrong. I'm- *cut by Karan*

K: Hey I'm saying that I'm not coming home in this week. I have a work. What did you think that I don't come? I'm missing all my friends, parents and college children.

T: You're not missing me *angry voice*

K: No. Why should I? *teasing tone*

T: Fuck Karan. you're missing everyone not me. nice. you are very bad. I am not talking to you *cut the call in anger*

T(in mind) : Why he is like this. He is not missing me *crying* why are you cring Tejasswi. He don't like you. He is 25 and you are only 20 year old. He always think you as student not as wife. He definitely find someone over there who is beautiful not like you kid. That's why he is not coming to house and not even call me in this 1 month. His way of talking can explain everything. It is better to forget him and divorce him too. now I can't tolerate his attitude. I will go away from him. I will give him happiness going away from him *crying*

Tejasswi cry a lot because she love him alot. it is very difficult for her to forget him. She can't live without Karan.

T(loudly) : How can I say that he don't loves me. he loves me *she stand up from the couch and run towards her bedroom. Open the cupboard and hold the letter which was given by Karan few days ago when he go to abc university *NO. NO. He only loves me not any other girl. He is only mine. I'll not give him anyone. I will kill that girl. He is mine only *still crying*

Tejasswi is doing like a mad person because she never think her life without Karan. night spent like this.

What Nishant told Rajiv? Karan love someone else? What Tejasswi will do To know more please vote and comment💌
Target 180 votes