58

T: I don't remember anything sunny *crying*

K: think teju maybe you remember a little. It will help us to find him.

T: He ask me to enter storeroom so I enter with him.

~FLASHBACK~
T: Sunny.... Sunny where are you *crying*

T: Sunny I am here why you call me here?

She hear some voice. She turn back and see worker lock the door.

T: Why you lock the door and where is my sunny?

W: who is sunny now?

T: Karan sir. Where is he? why you said he is here and calling me?

W: .....

T: say something *shout*

W: *come near her and grab her face* Don't shout on me. I am not your servent. I call you here because I want to teach you some lesson.

T: What did I do to you.

W: You did nothing wrong but it is my work to teach you a lesson. So shut your mouth

T: ahhh leave me ughhh

W: what if I will not. What will you do huh?

Tejasswi kick his leg with her heels.

W: ahhh you bitch. I though I will not harm you but you invite trouble for yourself *slap her hard*

T: ahhh *she fall on ground* why are you doing this. Sunnyyyy

W: no one will come hahhaha

T: my sunny will come and save me. Help someone. Sunny

W: *slap* shut up you little bitch. You shout so much it is irritating me.

T: I will shout and then you will caught Help Help Help

Worker come towards her and push her to wall with full force. He pin her to wall.

W: I already said I don't want to harm you but you are not listening. Now I have to do other things to make you shut. Btw you are very hot. If you want to scream then scream like you were screaming yesterday.

Worker leave her and come with a rope and tie her hands and legs with rope. He push her to ground. She is laying there helplessly.
W: now try to move.

W: ohh so he is here. Now my works begin *he read something on phone and said*

T: who is here. Sunny sunny

W: Yes your sunny is here and now he will hate you.

Worker open his camera and come near Tejasswi and try to kiss her. Tejasswi make moving her head left and right to stop him.

T: ahhh please levae me I am requesting please ahhh

They hear Karan Announcement. He was very angry.

T: Sunny is here. He will not leave you

W: He is very much angry. Think he will hate you if he see you with me like this.

T: hahahahaha

W: why are you laughing. I did not creak a joke.

T: you hear him. His voice shows extreme anger. He believe me and when he see you like that he will beat you to death. Your end is near. Have safe journey to hell

W: you slut you are making my work hard. Now I have only one opinion. *he take something from his pocket and make her smell*

W: I will fuck you very hard before he come here. Then he will hate you *he open her shirt botton and then Tejasswi fainted*

W(in mind): I was only going to kiss her infront of Karan sir so he will think otherwise but this girl make it impossible. But I did my work perfectly. I need to run before he come here otherwise I am gone

He run from roon as soon as Tejasswi fainted. It was not in plan but he go overboard and he is running to save his life before anyone caught him

~Back to story~
K: I will kill that bastard. How he slap my laddoo. How dare he try to take advantage of you. I will not leave him.

T: Sunny. What was my condition when you find me. Did he... Did he... do something *sobbing*

K: No laddo. He did not do anything to you. You were laying on floor with hand and legs tied and only botton of your shirt is open. He know he will face hell if he did anything.

T: You are saying truth.

K: Yes baby. It is like he did that to show you bad infront of me. But he did not take advantage of you. Only good thing he did.

T: but why he did this.

K: It is my work to find and I promise I will find out soon. Now you sleep. Tomorrow we have big day.

T: hmm you also sleep. I love you sunny. Don't leave me ever.

K: *Kiss on forehead* I will never. Now sleep

Soon Tejasswi fall asleep. But sleep is far from Karan's eyes. He was thinking what happen today. He was trying to connect the dots. He is determined to finish all people who make his love cry and badmouth her.

K(in mind): too much happen in one day. I think someone doing it intentionally. Laddoo also saying that worker say he is doing his work means he is doing all this for someone. But who? And why they want from us? One more thing how student know about our classroom romance? I say they see us? What is that? I need to find out soon.

T: sunny you are best *in sleep*

Karan smile wide listening his little wife. Then he dial someone.

K: Hello Mr. Varma

Mr. V: Yes sir. You call this time you need something.

K: Yes *tell him something* I hope you will done your work before 10 am in morning and come to college on time.

Mr. V: yes sir. Don't worry. I will do your work before time. Good night.

So everything is clear but now what will Karan do? He called someone. Who is someone? To know more please vote and comment 💌
Next part after 300+ votes
I want to say something, I am only able to give 2-3 update in a week. writing 1100-1200 words is not possible for me it is affected my study. So sorry for that