7

Hello Guys thank you so much Target itna jaldi pura karne ke liye and for all love. I am so happy you like this ff. But  I am sorry me ek din me 1part hi de sakti hoon. Muje school aur coaching hota hai. Time nahi mil pata. Aaj short part tha isliye double update💌

???: What are you doing Karan?

Karan hear the voice and turn his head towards the person and get shocked.

K: DAD *shocked*

KD: Karan why are you pleasuring yourself in school hours?

K: Actually DAD *cut off by his DAD*

KD: Please Karan don't say me till now you did not confess to her. You always get needy but you don't have your lovely wife to pleasure you. When will you tell her you love her So, you get the real pleasure. This is your 68th time pleasuring yourself.

K: You're counting dad. This is not right *shocked*

Karan starts wearing his dress

KD: Yes, This is the number I see you pleasure yourself in office room. And you needy boy not lock room from inside. I know the number is more.

K: Yes dad the number is more but what can I do I everyday see my beautiful wife in morning. I can't help but why you count this is wrong. I am your son.

KD: I need to. If like this speed you will go then I became more old and die without seeing my grandchild. Next is your 69th level. So, do 69 with my lovely daughter in-law and give me the good news very fast and also confess to her that how much you love her and also say sorry to her what did you done in past. OK?

K: Ok Dad. DAD I want to ask you something can I ?

KD: Ask anything my son.

K: Dad how did you know the meaning of 69?

KD: Because I always do with your mom and had break the bed 10th tim~ *his dad realised what he had saying to his son*

K: *shocking face* 10th times~ WOW dad *starts dramatically clapping*

KD: *straight face* So, do you have any problem.

K: No dad I don't have any problem. You are lucky that mom is always helps you to fix your thing without any complaining.

KD: Stop it Karan. You don't know that your mom is too much shy to have sex with me. After 5 years of our marriage we have our 1st sex *shyly* we always celebrate this day to have sex with each other. And you know what my sex date is coming soon *shyly* and~ *cut by Karan*

K: Dad don't do anything now. It's my age to have sex and have a baby *shyly*

KD: Who is saying that I'll do sex huhh. I know it is your age to have sex but- *cut off by the phone ringing sound*

KD: Karan dress up properly and come to my office *live Karan's office*

Meanwhile Tejasswi/Nishant~

N: I want to tell you something *look at Tejasswi eye's*

T: Say....

N : I fall in love *shyly*

T: *excited way* Woww. Who is the luckiest girl.

N: Her name is Vidhi *shyly*

T: Awww so cute

~BELL RINGS~

They both finished their lunch and go towards their classroom

~ KD Office ~

Karan enter his dad office and seen his dad talking to someone so, he don't disturb and sit on the chair without making any noise. After his dad cut the call and turn his head towards Karan.

KD: Son I want to say you something it is very important.

K: Say dad

KD: You have to go abc University for few weeks and take the math classes/ test of the students to see if they're prepare for exam or not. After coming you have to prepare math exam papers for them.

K: Dad what are you saying. Few weeks! I can't able to see my beautiful wife Teju *shocked face*

KD: I'm sorry for that. It depends on you. if you complete your work fast then you can come early.

K: In my absence who will take math classes?

???: Don't worry about that I will take the math classes *voice coming from door*

Karan turn his head towards door side

                      ~ Get Shocked ~

Who will take math class. Is someone is Karans friend or enemy. To know more please vote and comment💌

Target 100 votes 🙈 muje pata hai aap log bohot jaldi kar denge