Chapter 3 • Plans

— It was lunch time, meaning the three workers had swapped places with another group of fine ladies for the time being.

"So, any of you have plans, later tonight?" Nyx sat at a table, with Trixie, Buddy, and Rosemary. "Well I plan on catching up on the Bachelor tonight." Said Rosemary, with a kind of sad look on her face. Nyx gave a stare, one that asked a question, before speaking up, "Should we hang out, later?" She suggested.

Trixie took a big bite of salad "We could meet at the pizza place later!" She spoke with her mouth full of food. "Dinner sounds great! I've gotta get to bed early. Maintaining my hairstyle is such a chore." Buddy sighs, looking down at her soup.

Rosemary wished that she could come with them, but she was restrained to the cafe. "I hope you guys have fun there." Nyx didn't think about that at first. "Hey, wait. Bud, Trix, why don't you two just have a pizza date? I can stay here with Rose, and you can just bring us some tomorrow!"

Rosemary smiled lightly, she didn't think anyone wanted to be with her at the cafe. "Hmm, sounds good to me! What do you think, Buzzy-Bea?" Buddy questioned Beatrix . "Sounds good to me, Bud." Trix smiled at her, which made Buddy flash a kind grin.

"Victory!" Nyx thought. All she really wanted was to get Rosemary alone... not that she doesn't love Beatrix and Monique bunches, though.