Chapter 30 - I want everything with you

Todo, todo, todo, todo
Yo quiero contigo todo
Poco, muy poco a poco, poco
Que venga la magia y estemos
Solos, solos, solos, solos

You bit your lower lip, staring at your phone. You had written the same message about a million different times, but none of them had been good enough. Interesting enough. 

- hi! i was wondering if maybe you want to hang out tonight? but not like usual, maybe a date?

Stupid, ridiculous. 

- hi! i was around your place and...

No. What were you, a stalker?

You hit your forehead with the palm of your hand. Why was it so difficult?

Kuina had said that he was interested in you, that it was obvious.

But you never knew when it came to Chishiya.

You had been seeing each other for a few weeks, ever since you got released from the hospital. Actually, even before that, because he had once brought you blueberries (how did he know they were your favorite? Had he seen your father doing the same thing before he and your mum had to go back to your home country?) and kept you company, after you texted him how angry you were that Kuina was already free to go and you had to stay a couple of days longer.

He was nice, attentive. He remembered everything you told him. He always wanted to know your thoughts about well, practically everything. He never interrupted you when you went deep into one of your constant monologues. 

But he was also secretive, and mysterious. You knew nothing about the guy! And he always looked at you with that smirk of his, as if he knew something funny that you didn't. It gave you an uneasy feeling. It also made you feel killer wasps on your stomach - the fluttering of butterfly wings got nowhere near.

Just as you were about to start writing again, a notification popped up.

Chishiya.

- I miss you.

It was a simple text, but it left your mind empty. A blank page.

Luckily, he was writing again.

- Are you free tonight?

You thought about taking your time to reply. Pretend you were not that interested. That desperate. But your fingers were typing something already, the communication brain-limbs, clearly an absolute failure. 

- hi!!!! yes, i'd love that. want to go somewhere or????

Lame. How lame could a person possibly get? Was there a record? You had beaten it.

- I was thinking maybe you could come to my place, have dinner and watch a movie?

- YES! cool, cool, cool. 8pm?

- Perfect. See you then.

You squealed excitedly, people turning their heads to look at you. You had forgotten you were on the train and should not be making any noise. You leaned forwards so that your face, now red, would be covered by your hair, with the biggest smile on your face.

You had not only secured a date with Chishiya but also were going to see his place.

Your mind was running wild.

Usually, when the two of you would meet it would be either at your house or at some place, like a coffee shop, a restaurant, a park, a cinema... Once or twice you had suggested going to Chishiya's place, but he had said that it was dirty or disorganized or something like that.