Chapter 2 ; Here We Go

Skipping to after The road trip

YN POV
We finally pulled up to our new house. It was WAY bigger than the other house which was kinda cool I guess.

The road trip wasnt that fun, My mom drove, Sabrina was on her Iphone, and me, I was doing absolutly nothing.

But I guess change was good we still had to unpack but for right now I was all tired out.

Ym: well who wants to go see your father

Sabrina: uhh i'll pass

Ym: well that leaves you and me Yn

Yn: umn did i volenteer

Ym: no but your coming

Yn: well at least let me to a shower and change.

I got in the shower and let the water run on me before actually washing my body.

"13 Years" I thought to my self.

13 long years that I havent seen my dad. Did he even miss me? I dont even know what he looks like except for the family pictures we had around our old house.

I wonder what he is like. Maybe some wannabe thug that beats his children and his wife. HA I kept thinking to myself and then I got out and put on my clothes.

Wearing ;

(Blue crop top, white tank top, black sweat pants, black nike socks, black and blue adidas, medium hoops, blue lip ring, iPhone 5 w/ galaxy case)

I threw my hair in a messy bun and put my ipod, sketchbook, lip gloss, Ipad, 4 twinkies, and a gaterade in my backpack.

I came into the living room

Sabrina: wow an hour just to dress like a bum

Yn: shut up and grow a dic-(gco)

Ym: dont even say it

I looked at Sabrina and stuck my tongue out at her, and she flipped me off.

I walked outside and got into the car, waiting for my mom to hurry up.

She got into the car and we drove off.

~30 Minutes Later~

Yn: ...

What do yall think

Drop ya comments and ill make sure to read em ♥ツ

Dont forget to VOTE!!
⇦Mindless♀Creations⇨