Chapter 7 ; Lets Get Crazy

Sorry I have been MIA with this story. I have been working on other stories. But go read my Co Writers story. It is called Secrets&Lies. Its amazing.

Yn POV

Me and the boys swam in the pool for maybe a good hour. And they were all trying to flirt with me. It was ridiculous. But its whatever. John and Maria need to hurry up, because all this in charge shit is making me mad. I got in the shower and the boys were downstairs. 

I walked downstairs and they were all in the living room.

Roc: Um Yn can we talk to you

Yn: What do yall want

Roc: We kinda already did it

Yn: What did you do

All of a sudden the door bell rang. I looked at them then at the door. They were all looking at me like they were scared or something. I went to the door and opened it, then a flood of people just came in.

Yn: BOYS!!!!!!!!!! IN THE KITCHEN NOW !!!

Ray: Man Damn I told yall it wouldnt work

Boys: Yess

I was steaming mad how could they do this to me. Like omg that is so low. They throw a party and im not even informed.

Yn: What the hell is your problem *looks up at the party people* AYEE PUT THAT VASE DOWN NIGGA BEFORE I COME OVA THERE AND SLAP THE BLACK OFF YOU!!!

Roc: Im sorry YN we just wanted to have a little fun

Yn: omg whateve they already here, but remember im in charge

Roc: and remember im older than you *winks at her*

Yn*rolls her eyes* ill be upstairs

Diggy: You not gone enjoy the party

Yn: Nahh im not a party person

Prod: Yahh I dont believe that

Yn: well believe it *walks to the stairs*

???: well, well what do we have here, is it past your bedtime

I turned around

???: What nobody wants you here so good bye

Yn: Zohnique didnt I already beat your ass earlier

Everybody had got quiet by now and were circled around them.

Zohnique: I brought someone else here today *Bahja walks up*

Yn: *Rolls her eyes* I dont have time for this

Bahja: You dont have time to get your ass beat

Yn: No I dont have time for the ratchet, wannabe Destiny Child sisters

Bahja: Girl we look 1 million times better than you

Yn: What are you in third grade , my 3 year old cousin can make up a better comeback than you

Then all of a sudden Bahjas hand raised and before she could hit me I gabbed her hand.

The crowd was saying oooooo and wow and shes good.

While holding her arm in mid air I quickly decked her in the face. Her head flew back. I used my Ju Jitz Zhu skills on her. She didnt get in one hit. Then all of a sudden Zohnique tackled me and I fell to the floor. Thats when her and Bahja started to jump me. I  tried to get up but I couldnt. They were kicking me everywhere and I couldnt feel my right hand. Thank God im left handed.

I grabbed Zohniques foot before she could strike again and I pushed her into a wall. I jumped on my hands and landed on my feet. Thats when Bahjas sister LoLo and Reginae stepped in.

Yn: Oh Shit

I used martial arts on all three of them at the same time. Like my sensai always said use your senses when your getting jumped. Its like I knew there every more.

They finally got tired of getting beat up.

Bahja: *Breathing hard* Im done, we are leaving now... Watch your back Yn

They all leave and every one was silent with dropped mouths. Even the boys.

I started to walk upstairs when all of a sudden I heard claps and cheers and very nice comments. I didnt care I just needed to get the Stank Girls nasty weave scent off of me. So I took a very long shower. After I got out the shower I put on some black leggings and my smiley face hoodie. Then I walked downstairs.

Roc: Ayee Yn.... wow you are just ... wow

Prince: You need to teach me some moves

Prod: Girl you are so fucking hot

They all look at him with the "are you freaking kidding me"

Prod: you know when ... you.. get hot and you ... you know ... start to sweat ... Is it hot in here

Ray: mhmm

They all start laughing

Diggy: So did you come down here to party *does a little dance*

Yn: No ... I came down here to get some juice *goes into the the kitchen and get a whole carton of lemonade* yall need to get all these people out before John and Maria get back.

Ray: yeah your right ... AYE PARTY OVER

Everbody looked at Ray and just went back to partying.

Ray: Well I tried

Yn: Do I have to do everything ... gosh ... IIGHT EVERYBODY ITS TIME TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YALL DONT NEED TO GO HOME BUT YALL NEEDA LEAVE. AND PICK UP YOUR FUCKING TRASH, IF YOU DONT THEN THATS JUST ANOTHER ARM I HAVE TO BREAK.

Everybody started swarming everywhere, when they all left there was a little trash but that was easily picked up.

Roc: Wo what would we do without you

Yn: Idk ha

They all cleaned up and the house was back to normal.

Yn: well imma go upstairs and just chill yall can do whatever

I walked up to my room and just got on instagram and fell asleep.

IGHT guys there ya go i will be more active with this story

There is also a pic of how YN looks on the side

Follow me on Instagram @lmaoyopicsthough

10+ Votes, 10+ Comments, and 5+ Followers to continue

Stay Mindless

MindlessCreations143