Chapter 13; Your Mine

Me and Jayy stayed in my room for at least 30 more good minutes. I told him we had to get back downstairs to HIS party. I jumped out of my bed and quickly but quietly went to my door. Once I was almost to the door I felt Jayy grab my arm and turn me to face him. He looked into my eyes... "Yn, be the peanut butter to my jelly" he asked with a corky smile. I laughed at his corny facial expression. He was so cute and I loved how I could always be myself with him. Getting on my tip toes, I cuffed his face and kissed him passionately, "Does that answer your question" I whispered into his ear.

We crept out of my room trying to avoid other people so we don't get caught by anyone. We slipped out of the back door and back into the crowd. We went back to the swimming pool area and there was a lady standing there. She had on 9 inch heels with a tight beige dress . When she caught a glimpse of me and Jayy, she scurried over to us with a panicked look on her face. "Jayy where have you been!? You are on to perform in 10 minutes and you need to get ready" she blabbed on to Jayy. He face palmed himself and turned to me cutting the lady off. "Yn I'm gonna go get ready" "Okay I will be watching you" I said to him. He pulled me into hug. He smelled like chlorine but I didn't care. He let me go and hurried to the back of stage which John had rented for the party.

"There you are!" I heard someone say from inside the huge crowd. I tried to interpret where it came from but I couldn't see. Then out of no where Princeton was standing in front of me. When I saw him I jumped a little and he laughed. "Did I scare you?" he asked me as he chuckled a bit. I nodded while my heart was beating a little fast. "Where have you been? Me and the guys were looking for you, there's someone we want you to meet" he said as he trailed off waiting for me to follow him. He stuck out his hand and I took it, just so I don't get lost in this huge crowd. He led the way into the house and we went into the living room. As soon as I hit the corner my heart started to poumd.There sitting with the boys was Chris Brown. Im in love with Chris. Even in Atlanta my room was filled with his posters and I know everyone of his songs. I looked at Princeton and jumped on him with happiness. His eyes almost bulged out of his head. I ran to wear he was sitting and started fan girling. "OH MY GOD! How did you guys know" I asked the boys. "We didn't" Prodigy said while stuffing his face with chips. "yea we didn't know, John did. He was the one who told us about your obsession with Chris" Ray said using air quotes at the the word obsession.

How did John know I loved Chris. I was 8 when I started to live Chris and my dad was WAY gone by then. Chris looked at me with piercing eyes. I just wanted to jump out of my skin and into his. "Well aren't you gonna give me a hug girl" he said in that Atlanta accent he had, even though he was born in Virginia. I was speechless, Chris Brown wants a hug from me... ME. My face was lit up with excitement as he got up and walked over to me and hugged me. I just about fainted when I felt his arms wrap around me. He hugged me for about 10 seconds, but it felt like forever and I loved it. Just as he let go someone walked through the door and you could guess who. "Hello FAMILIA" Bahja yelled as she walked through the door. She was accompanied by Zohnique, Bre, Reginae, LoLo, Jacob Latimore, T.I., Tiny, Major, King, Myron (Bre's Brother), Domani, and Daisha. My whole night was ruined when I saw them. Maria came out of the kitchen with a wide grin on her face. She hugged the 3 girls and Tiny. I stormed out of the living room and out the back door. I could feel Bahja's glare and smirk burning a hole through the mid point of my back. Music started to play and everyone gathered around the stage. Jayy came out wearing his swagger out outfit and a fitted SnapBack that was turned in the back of him. Two girl came out on both sides and stood next to him. They were wearing the same thing so I assumed the were his back up dancers. He started to move in sync with the music and a while after he grabbed the mic and started rapping his song Fly. Let me just say that Jayy was pretty hot. I knew he could sing and rap but I didn't know how coordinated his dancing was. It was like a mini Chris Brown up there. I liked at everyone, they were dancing and singing along with the lyrics. Some girls were even screaming his name and going crazy for him. I didn't worry because he I knew he was all mines.

Jayy was really good and I'm kinda glad my dad- I mean John... picked him. Once be was done with him 20 minute performance he ran to the back. Lots of people performed tonight, Chris Brown, Ciara and Nicki, The boys, and even the OMG Girlz. Me and Jayy went into the living room while everyone else was either out in the back, or out in the front. We talked about a lot of things such as what happened back in Atlanta that I missed. Nothing in particularly really interested me so I changed the subject. "Why didn't you tell me your dad was John Brown" He asked me looking in my eyes. "Well before I got here I didn't know who he really was I haven't seen him for 13 years of my life. How was I supposed to know he was the all famous John Brown that everyone adored" I said with a slight attitude. "The question is, When we're you going to tell me that you got a record deal" I snorted with a corny laugh. He chuckled loudly "I was going to surprise you by going to your moms house." I giggled a little then turned red a little. Me and Jayy sat there talking, when out of no where the ratchet girls of the west came in. "Well HELLO!!!!" Zohnique screamed loudly. "Where is my second mom at" Bahja said to no one in particular. Maria came out the kitchen and struck a little pose. "I'm right here girl" Maria said smiling. "Second mom" I said under my breath but Jayy heard me and nudged me in the arm. Bre looked at me and came to sit down where me and Jayy were hugged up. I loved Bre, she was the only one I actually liked. She was always chill and didn't start any drama unlike her friends over there. "Hey baby" she said to me as I got up and hugged her. "aww y'all are so cute" she said pointing at me and Jayy. He hugged me tightly and smiled. Zohnique and Bahja caught glimpse of that and gave me a stank look. "Well when did y'all start dating" Zohnique scoffed. I didn't say anything, I didn't even acknowledge that she was in the room. She cleared he throat loudly to grab my attention. "You know you heard her Yn" Bahja said with attitude that you could easily tell was there. "I don't have time for this" I said to Jayy and grabbed his hand and made our way up stairs. The two girls laughed and went back outside. "He Bre if you wanna come you can" I said as I turned around to Bre. She shrugged her shoulders and got up and followed us. Going down the hall, we decided to go in the game room since know one was in there. I took the seat I always take which was the blue bean bag chair in the far back corner. Jayy and Bre just played games while I got on my phone. It was getting kinda late and asked Bre if she wanted to stay over. I needed a girl to hang out with instead of all guys. She said yes, even though she knew Zohnique and Bahja wouldn't approve of it. As we were all in there, the door opened and you could guess who walked in.

__________________________________________________

YouTube video of Jayy's performance on the side

Picture of Yn on the side