Chapter 14: What?!

"What do you mean we can't be in here" I yelled at Chresanto who was in the gameroom with us at the moment. "You can't be in here because I said so and this is my house!" He fired back at me. I got angry and screamed at the top of my lungs causing to him to hold his ears. "I hate it here! Everyone in this damn house can go to hell" I said as Jayy pulled me back and told me to calm down. Chresanto was stunned, I think that actually kinda hurt him that I said everyone in here can go to hell. I pulled Jayy out of the room and Bre followed us into my room where I closed and locked the doors. "You need to calm your ass down" Jayy told me with this serious expression written on his face. I shook my head trying to make my cheeks go back to the color they were which were fire red. I sat on my bed and watched as Bre walked up to me and sat beside me.

"Don't let them get under your skin." she told me while rubbing my back. My anger issues were bad, I couldn't handle any insulting situations calmly. I get it from my grandmother, watching her as she would explode on my mother whenever we went over there. I looked at Bre and shrugged my shoulders while laying back on my bed. I started playing with my fingers trying to get out of the idle mind state. I got out my phone and looked at the time. It was 11 pm and I decided to call my mom to see what she was doing.

"Hello?" her voice said as she sounded wide awake. I missed her terribly and I wished I was back living with her. "Hi mom!" I said trying to sound excited but instead I sounded groggy. There was never a moment when I did t want gone with my mother. I even miss Sabrina's big headed self. There was a long silence on the phone before I actually said something so I tried to keep myself occupied. She sighed into the phone probably wondering if I heard her. "Are you okay Mom?" I asked her with concern written all over my face. She didn't say anything for a few seconds and then finally decided to speak up. "Nothing is wrong with me baby" she said. "I'm just a little tired that's all" she said sounding a little weak. I frowned and told her I would call back and then I hung up. Jayy say in my computer chair while Bre sat on the edge of my bed digging in her nails. I bit my phone case, which I do occasionally especially when I'm nervous. I just turned on my tv and pretended to watch it.

1:27 a.m.

The party was over, finally. I laid in my bed thinking while Bre was in the next room probably asleep. My room was pitch black, just the way I like it. Jayy had went back to his hotel since he couldn't stay the night at my house. My eyes wondered around in the darkness before finally sitting up. I thought about a lot of things when my insomnia hit. Sometimes I think about impossible things, but today things happened fast. Today was Sunday and I know that tomorrow I have to go to a brand new school. I really don't want to because its in the middle of the year and I really don't feel like making any new friends. I wanted to call my mom again but I knew she was by now already asleep so I decided to text Sabrina. She always up at this time of night.

|To: Sabii<3| Hey big head...
|From: Sabii<3| Wtf do you want
|To: Sabii<3| Well hello to you to my love
|To: Sabii<3| where's mom ?
|From: Sabii<3| you know she is sleep! don't play dumb
|To: Sabii<3| well I am sorry miss attitude
|To Sabii<3| I miss you </3 :'c
|From: Sabii<3| I miss you to lil nigga
|To: Sabii<3| when can I come over
|From: Sabii<3| idk ask mom tomorrow
|To: Sabii<3/ Well okay im gonna go to sleep now

I threw my phone on the other side of my bed and got from under the covers. I slipped on my house shoes and carefully walked around my bed to my door. Stepping out of the cracked door I looked around, but I didn't see anything so I just went downstairs trying my best to see where I was going. When I got downstairs I went into the kitchen and turned on the light just above the dining set. My insomnia is the worst especially at midnight. This is usually how I am when I can't sleep. My stomach growled and I opened up the fridge to see what was in there. I saw absolutely nothing of my liking so I tried to myrick with the closest pantry that was to the right of me. When I opened it, I found some oatmeal raisin granola bars and I grabbed two of them. For some reason I thought a lot today, so many things have happened so far. I'm not the same as I was and I think that effects everyone that I associate with. Just as I am deep in thought I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jump in panic. Turning around I saw a sleepy Chresanto glaring down at me from where I sat. He had on no shirt which showed his Carmel complexion. I crossed my eyebrows at him, signaling him to tell me what he wanted. "Do you not see the time" he whispered but yelled at the same time. I looked at the time and shrugged my shoulder up and down. "So, it's not like I woke anyone up" I said in a normal voice while biting my granola bar. He stared down at me with a shocked look and threw his hands up in desperation. "You know what, it's whatever I don't care." He said walking past almost knocking my granola bar out of my hand and went into the fridge. "Whats your problem?" I asks him still chewing. He didn't bother to turn around and look at me or even acknowledge that I was talking to him. I asked him again but this time I raised my voice a little. "What in the Sam's hell do you want" he said turning around to face me. I jumped a little when I saw him, his eyes were red and nose flared. "Why are you being so inconsiderate" I asked him. He studied my face with disgust written all over his. "You want to know why I am acting like this? I am acting me this because you never gave me a chance!" he slammed his hand on the counter. "All you care about is yourself." he said as he slammed the refrigerator door. I sat there confused. I didn't really know what to say. "I have only met like 1 week ago... and your already catching feelings. I am supposed to be your step sister not your girl friend and how did I lead you on? if your talking about that kiss then that meant nothing, it was only to win the game plus I'm with Jayy now!" I said sounding pretty serious. He looked away from me and balled his fist. After a couple seconds he released his balled up fist and laugh to himself. "You know what's funny is how, your so selfish! I see how you treat everyone especially your dad-" I cut him off, "don't bring my dad into this" I say standing up. Chresanto walked over to me and huddled me into a corner. "And your precious boyfriend Jayy doesn't give to two shits about you! He's all in it for the fake and just wants to get in good graces with the bosses daughter." he told me. My skin boils and my cheeks get red. "I have known Jayy all my life and he has never disowned me" I back fire at him. " Oh okay well ask all the other girls he talks to" Chresanto said pulling out his phone. I look at him curiously folding my arms. He then shows me a screen shot that Jayy sent him of all the girls in his phone he has. " So that doesn't mean anything! That could be old." I say trying my best to defend Jayy as much as I could. Chresanto laughed at me and put his phone back into the pocket of his shorts. "Your just a booty call" He says to me. "Just watch when he leaves you high and dry for another one of his little groupies." He says while walking past me and bumping into me with his shoulders. I watch him as he jumps up the stairs. Now that one hurt, not the should bump but what he said. I sat back down in the stool and put my head into my hands. Just as I was thinking a single tear fell from my eye. Am I crying? I try to wipe it away but soon after my who face was covered in tears. I just wanted to dig a hole, jump inside, and bury myself alive.

______________________________________
Tell me what y'all think. Im thinking about finishing this story early but I don't I know yet! But I hope you enjoyed :)