Chapter 11: Dream Team

When we got home I rushed out of the car and was the first to open the door and run upstairs. I needed a shower. Usually I take a shower after everything I do. you can say that I am a major germs phobic person. I put my hair into a huge bun. The weight on my head was unbearing but I stuck with it anyways. Hopping in the shower I jumped At first. The water was scorching hot but after a couple minutes I was instantly used to it.

Some time passed and I got out of the shower. My hair was stuck to my forehead and clogged my ears. I looked at the clock in my bathroom and it read 3:52. Dammit, it was still early. So instead I just hopped in bed and flipped on the television. It was cold in my room, considering the fact that I was only in my bra and panties. I got under the covers and cuddled up.

Thirty minutes passed and I was lying in bed watching an episode of Spongebob when my door burst open. I didn't acknowledge who came in my room because I had an idea already.

"Is that Spongebob I hear" Roc said as he sat down at the foot of my be followed by Daniel and Jacob. "Mind if we come in here"

I looked at them and looked back at the television, "I don't care as long as y'all are quiet" I said.

"Iight coo" Chresanto said. "Aye y'all she said yes" he called out of the bedroom door.

Just then two young men came through the door. One a cute chocolate skin,and the other a sexy Carmel skin. They greeted themselves as Jawan and TreVante.

I grabbed Chresanto down by his collar and whispered to him that I had on my bra and panties under the cover. He slightly giggled and escorted the boys out for a little and closed the door. I then ripped the blankets off of me and ran to my closet looking for something comfortable to wear. Finally finding something I pulled on some gray sweatpants and a black hoodie.

"You can come in now" I called to them while pulling my hair to the back. They all came in and Jacob plopped on my bed. "um, what are doing?" I asked him.

"Nothing" he replied. I then got in my bed and pushed him on the floor. They all laughed and so did Jacob a little bit.

"So, what did you want" I asked Chresanto picking up my brush.

"Well we were wondering if you wanted to come play a little basketball with us down at the park" he asked me with that sexy grin on his face that he always made when he talked to me.

I always kept in mind that Roc was older than me by 8 months. He was also a lot taller than me as well. So every time I talked to him I had to look up at him. I didn't mind because it was kinda cute.

I agreed with him and said yes to the basketball question. I went under my bed and got my Retro 11s and put them on. Something told me that there was going to be some drama but I didn't let it bother me at all. Once I was ready, we piled into Chresantos Car and drove to the park.

The park wasn't far at all. It was about two blocks away in the "ghetto" part of LA. I love being in the ghetto parts of places. There always seems to be excitement. When we got out the car, there were many people at the park. Little kids, teens, adults, you name it. There was an ongoing game already but Chresanto cut it.

He asked if we could join and they said yes because they needed another person on the opposite team anyways. I took off my hoodie where I was only wearing a gray sports bra. Me, Prince, TreVante, and these two other guys named Devin and Markus were on team together. Leaving Chresanto, Jawan, Rylie, Omarion, and Kyle on the other team. Daniel didnt want to play, instead he went over to the tables to talk to some girls.

They game had begin and we had the ball. TreVante passed it to Prince and he tried to make his way to the hoop but Jawan swiped the ball. He tried to make a air passed to Chresanto but I quickly grabbed it before it could get to him and I sprinted to the hoop where I proceeded with my Lay Up.

"Damn Mami can ball" Omarian said to Chresanto.

Chresanto rolled his eyes and continued with the game. Halfway into the game it was 29 to 18. You could guess who was winning. I was out of breath and Chresanto had to guard me.

"You ready to loose" I said as I dribbled the ball, he tried to reach for it, but I moved away.

"You know next point wins" he said to me. "better watch out"

"Yea I know" I said. I was at the 3 point line and I took a step forward. According to the rule of basketball you can't take no more that two steps while the ball is in your hand. I used my two steps. So the only for me to do was to either pass or go for it.

"Either way I'm still gone get it" Chresanto smiled.

I had to think quickly. And before I knew my lips crashed into his and I shot the ball and made it. I then ran off to the team to celebrate our win with a victory cheer. Chresanto stood there and touched his lips then smiled nervously.

We stayed at the park a couple hours after that. I gave Devin, Markus and Omarion my phone number. After that we left. Getting into the car I felt good. For some reason I could feel Chresanto glance at me from time to time.

10 like and comments to continue.

Stay mindless

MindlessCreations