Chapter 21: When I See You

"Yn... Yn... can you hear me? Please say something." I heard his voice say. It was soft and delicate like an angel. There were croaks coming from his throat as he cuffed his hands together and laid them on the bed rest.

My eyes slowly opened and I saw his curly blonde and brown hair staring at me. I heard his sobs and it made me feel terrible. My eyes traveled the room. I reliezed I was in a hospital. I gasped really loudly which made Chresantos head spring up.

"YN! Your up finally!" Chresanto said as he threw his arms around my shoulders.

"OW!" I yelled in pain while trying to shift away from his hold. "And what do you mean I'm finally up?" I asked him.

His head croaked back, "Well after you passed out they took you to the hospital and you have been asleep for 3 days." He said.

"Wow, three days? It felt as if I was asleep for 30 minutes." I laughed at my own comment. I didn't even go into detail with him because I was just happy to see his face.

"So when can I leave?" I asked him. He looked at me amd was about to speak when someone came through the door.

"Mom!" I shouted. She looked worried frightened. She rushed to my side and hugged me.

"Are you okay baby?" She said while examining my face and putting her hand on my forhead.

"Yes mom I'm fine" I said. I was so relieved that she was right by my side. I missed her so much. "When can I go home mom."

"Your coming home very soon sweetie." She said.

________________________________________________________________

I was up in my room with Roc. There were tear streaks that stained my cheeks. I was nestled in Roc's hold as we both laid in my bed. The commotion downstairs caused me to cry harder than I had been.

"What do you mean she's leaving!?" John yelled. He was sitting on the couch with his hands in the air. Lynda stood before him with her hands on her hips.

"I'm tired of getting phonecalls. Are daughter almost died.. twice" she said while putting her hands on her head and rubbing her temples. "I thought you were going to take care of her John! You told me she would be safe here." She yelled some more.

"Lynda you know how I am positioned, I can't look after her all the damn time. She makes her own decisions. She doesn't even call me dad let alone would she even have a conversation with me." John said.

Lynda looked furious, "Well John... who's fault do you think that is." She said as she stormed up stairs.