- BLIND MAN'S BUFF -

Might delete this and redo it //

Y/n watched as Tim and the thing rolled around on the ground. They felt cold as Tammy was shrieking in terror.

They didn't really know what to do, Tim managed to throw off the being and tried to get onto his feet, but the creature was faster- scrambling into a crouching position then leaping at Tim, landing on top of him again.

"FUCK" Tim yelled out as he threw a left hook at the thing's head, but it didn't seem to affect them "Y/N- TAMMY- GET OUT OF HERE"

Y/n took a step back. "W- I CAN'T DRIVE" They yelped, throwing out their arms.

"THEN RUN-" Tim abruptly cut himself off with a scream, causing Y/n to jump. Oh shit.
They hissed, then dropped the bag they had found in the park forest, causing a thud to sound as it hit the floor before they took off their school bag off their shoulder, gripping one of the straps.

It was slightly heavy from their books, Y/n gathered up all of their remaining willpower and running towards the two writhing around on the floor and once they were in range they swung it at the creature's back.

The creature immediately screeched like an animal, Y/n continued to attack them with their bag, aiming for their head now. "FUCK OFF" They yelled between the hits. The thing eventually scrambled off of Tim after a moment of Y/n beating them, letting him sit up. Tim hissed and put his hand to his neck, Y/n immediately took notice of the blood that was seemingly seeping from it.

Y/n turned their attention back to the creature, who was now standing up and Y/n gripped the strap of their bag tighter.

Now, Y/n could see that what they thought was their face was actually a mask- it was slightly lifted up on their face which allowed Y/n to see their mouth. Their teeth, which definitely weren't human, were jagged and bared, and from what Y/n could gather their face was extremely dirty, at least the area around their chin.

"Holy fuck." They stared at the creature as it snarled, Y/n swerved their head around to look at Tim. "Does this guy have rabies or are they one of those monsters?"

"Monster." He spat out weakly, his hand clenched around his neck still. "I've seen him before-" Tim winced in pain as he tried to support himself with his free arm.

Y/n turned their attention back to the rabies patient, wrinkling their nose. Then, without warning the creature screeched and charged at Y/n, a burst of surprise set off in their chest and they yelped, swiftly swinging their bag at them- or, him. It struck his cheek and he gave a yowl of pain, stumbling sideways from the hit.

"TIM- WHO IS THIS GUY??" They yelled, the creature immediately lunged at Y/n again and they hit him with their bag once more and jumping back. They tried controlling their breathing, their heart beating rapidly as they waited for the guy to attack them again.

Instead, he just stood there. His head whipping around, apparently looking for Y/n. Y/n watched in confusion as the thing made a quiet clicking noise, something similar to a trill, replacing the brief silence.

Y/n slowly took a step sideways. Why isn't he attacking me? They frowned, they were definitely in his line of sight as he looked around.

Unless he's blind?

That makes sense.

The creature continued to make a clicking noise, Y/n tried to keep their breathing as quiet as possible. Then, they very carefully took another step sideways, planning to try to circle around the dude.

An abrupt noise sounded the moment they took a step and they looked down.

They stepped on a twig. Which was apparently enough noise for the creature-man to practically snap his head in Y/n direction and rush towards them. Y/n yelped and hit his head with their bag in defense.