Chapter 49

"Ride that shit baby! I'm close!" Marcos commands as he squeezes my waist. My hands grip each side of the couch for leverage as I road him hard. He wraps his arms around my torso holding me tight making me bounce on top of him. My head falling back as I feel his dick hitting my G spot over and over again sending bursts of pleasure through my body. I screamed out as we both climaxed at the same time. My body laid limp on top of his as we both catch our breaths.

"Wow that was..." I trail off pulling back to look at him. 

"Great? Amazingly wonderful?" I laugh at him finishing my sentence. "All of thee above," I said giving him a quick peck on the lips trying to stand up to which I fail to do when Marcos pulls me back. "Mhmm," He groans settling his head in the crook of my neck.
"Where are you going?" He questions.

"To take a shower,and then to get our son," I tell him as I slowly lift off his semi-erect penis. "Really Marcos?" I questioned in shock. "We just finished not even a minute ago."

"Can you blame me? I have the perfect view of the woman I loves pussy spread eagle sitting on my dick." My eyes go big at his crassness. When did he become this guy? "You are just.."

"I know you worry for him. Come let us go get you cleaned up," He said standing up throwing me over his shoulder carrying me off to the bathroom.

"Oh my God." I squealed hoping he wouldn't drop me.

🔸🔸🔸

I was now in my new two bedroom apartment. Marcos wanted us to move into his penthouse,but being that our relationship was fairly new I didn't want to make a rash decision like that. We've decided to take our time and date. I learn something new about him everyday. I've even opened up about the experience I had while abducted. He let me know about Aline as well,and I have to say I am very much appreciative for what he did for her. Knowing that he gave her a proper burial,well his burial actually gave me some ease. I'm still dealing with it all,but I've made much progress.

Tonight is date tonight. With us both being so busy with work, and since everything revolves around Micheal, we made it a point to spend time with each other at least once maybe twice a month if we can. I got dolled up wearing a black maya sequin halter backless dress,and I straightened my hair but curled the ends with loose bangs.

"Knock..knock," I said as I see both Michael and Erica look up at me from where they sat playing.

"Ooh well don't you look sexy," Erica exclaimed. I model my outfit doing a little turn to give her the full view. Michael looks confused. Probably because he doesn't know that word.

"Mommy's pretty. Not sepsy auntie Eri." He corrected her. Erica gives us both a yikes face and we laugh. "Oh okay Michael. Sorry."

"Well thank you both," I said giving him a kiss on his chubby cheeks. "Okay so Marcos didn't give me any details about tonight sooo I'm not sure what time I'll be back," I tell Erica who scrunches up her face.

"Don't worry about it. You guys don't get out enough as it is. If the night ends with you two you know." She said shaking her eyebrows.

"Er-ri-ca!" I exclaim looking between her and Michael who was not even paying us any attention anymore. Even if it doesn't seem that way. Kids will surprise you with what they repeat because of what they have heard. "Don't talk like that in front of him," I said smiling sheepishly. "And thank you," I said going to grab my phone from the kitchen.

"You didn't let me finish," She yells.

"What?" I say coming back in.

"Stay over his place tonight. I don't have work tomorrow. We're cleaning out the deep freezer and rotating the food. David and Mr.Hamilton will be there so my presence is not needed for the next couple of days while they go over inventory.