Aether's Dormmates

Aether's POV

After saying goodbye to Lumine I went to my dorm after finally reaching my dorm I opened the dorm to see a mixed dark green coloured boy arguing with a very dark blue haired boy. "Do you even have a fu*king brain like who the f*ck thinks almond tofu is better with wine" I heard the mixed dark blue hair boy said,I entered the room and asked the two what they were arguing about "Hey calm down what are you two arguing about by the way I am Aether your other  dormmates" I introduced myself to both of them."Hi Aether my name is Venti nice to meet you",the dark blue haired boy replied."And my name is Xiao nice to  meet you" the mixed dark green coloured boy said to me."Hi nice to meet both of you venti and xiao by the way what were you arguing about" I asked them both "Venti thinks that Almond tofu tastes better with wine like who the fu*k thinks that","Hey calm down you two it's Venti's personal opinion we can't do anything about that" I tried to calm down the atmosphere,"By the way can you guys show me around the dorm".

"Ok" both of them replied, they took me to the other side of the room where I saw three doors "On the left is my room and on the right is Xiao's room so your room is in the middle" Venti explained to me."It is fine I guess",After they showed me my room and the dorm we all went to
bed to rest because from day after tomorrow our collage will officially start and we have to find about our classes and other stuffs tomorrow.

A/N Thank you everyone who read the story even though it got only 8 reads I am happy :) , honestly I didn't even thought it will get even one view or even will get noticed , By the way sorry this chapter is very short and only has Aether's POV, this is because the next chapter is entirely on AyaLumi and also the next chapter is going to be very lengthy I am working on it.
Bye till then Peace out. You guys can also write comments for inspiration and ideas I will read all comments.