Park

Ayaka's POV
I woke up the next morning and quickly got ready for the date with Lumine after I was ready I decided to complete my assignments after I was done I started to read a book when I was done reading half of the chapter I heard a knock on the door "Come in" I replied to the knock on the door Lumine entered the room wearing a lovely dress "you look beautiful" I told her getting up from the bed and walking over to her "thanks you too" she replied back I walked closer to her our noses were centimetres apart from touching "Are you ready for our date love" she asked me wrapping her arms around my waist "I am always ready to be with you" I replied back wrapping my arms around her neck.Lumine leaned in closing the distance between our lips I kissed her back after some time we both broke away panting "have you completed your assignments" I asked her regaining my breath "no" she replied back "then let's complete it to pass time" I told her grabbing her hand and dragging her with me into Lumie's room.

Lumine's POV
After we were done with my assignments I said to her "let's go or we will be late" I told her grabbing her hand   intertwining our fingers and left to go to the metro station after we reached the metro station and got our train we exited on the station close to the park I had planned our date in.

256 words sorry for not updating for so long I was busy but I promise that from now on I will upload one chapter every week.Bye guys see you in the next chapter peace out.