Ending Part - 1

Lumine' POV

After we exited the station we went walking to the park in which I had planned our date after walking for 17 mins Ayaka asked me "How long do we have to walk","10 to 15 mins more" I replied back after 2 mins of walking Ayaka asked me "Lumi can you carry me to the park","yes but no" I replied back hiding my face as I was blushing,"please Lumi","Aya we had talked about it earlier also we have to keep our relationship secret don't you remember","I know but I wish that we didn't have to keep our relationship secret" she replied back a tear falling down her cheek I quickly wiped her tear and hugged her she hugged me back "I promise you Aya that in future we wouldn't have to keep our relationship a secret",after some time we both broke away from the hug I intertwined our fingers and smiled at her she smiled back at me and continued to walk after we had finally reached the park we sat on a bench.

I am sorry guys I couldn't upload any chapters because of exams but now my exams are over so I will upload regularly I am sorry please don't hate me by the way this chapter is part 1 of the final chapter (maybe) of this book.By guys see you in the next chapter peace out and please forgive me.