Starting of winter holidays

Lumine's POV

Winter holidays have started from today and all the students except me and Ayaka are going home then I realised "I didn't tell Aether that I won't be coming home this holiday" I quickly got up from bed and took my phone from the table then I got a call from Aether before he could even say something I said "Hi Aether I was about to call you to tell you that I will not be coming home this year I am gonna stay in collage with Ayaka." I can tell he was processing what I just said because I said it so fast "w-what why are you staying in collage" he asked me after he had processed what I said,"it's my choice" I replied back,"but Xiao and Venti are gonna be at our house this year","I have made my decision bye" after that I ended the call and entered the dorm room to see Ayaka sitting on the couch reading a book "she looks so cute" I thought to myself then I went and sat down next to her.

Ayaka's POV

I was sitting on the dorm room's couch reading a book when Lumine came and sat down next to me "Hi Lumie" I said to her "Hi Aya" she said to me I love it when she calls me Aya she broke me out of my thoughts by saying  with a smile "I have told Aether than I am gonna stay in collage this holidays", I smiled back to her then said to her with a frown "but Lumie you should be with your family and not with me","I can't leave you alone in collage you are my friend" I thought about it then said to her "maybe you are right" then I looked at the clock it was 12:36 pm "It is 12:36 we should go to sleep" I said to her "yeah you are right" Lumie then suddenly hugged me which made my stomach flutter I hugged her back suprised at her action we stayed in each other's arms for a while then Lumie broke away and said smiling at me "Good night Aya sweet dreams" and went to her room I sat there watching her go "she is a goddess" then I went to my room to sleep".

392 words not much but ok I guess because the next chapter is lengthy. Bye see you in the next chapter peace out.