Gift

Ayaka's POV

I woke up the next morning to see my head on Lumine's shoulder and Lumine's arms wrapped around me "Good morning Lumie" I whispered in her ear,Lumie woke up after some "Good morning Aya" she said to me rubbing her eyes,"Lumie would you like to go with me to the mall I have to go and buy Christmas gifts for my brother" I said to her "sure" she replied back to me "thanks Lumie you are the best" I said to her as I wrapped my arms around her neck hugging her she hugged me wrapping her arms around my waist pulling me  closer we stayed like that for a while after some time Lumie broke away from the hug and said to me "we should get ready" I nodded then she standed up went to her room to change.I also went to change after some time both me and Lumie were ready we exited our dorm room locked the door and went to the metro station to get our train to the mall after we reached the mall Lumie intertwined her hand into mine and smiled at me I smiled back at her after that we both entered the mall and looked  for things which I could give my brother after thinking searching and finally selecting clothes,pens and other stuffs when we were done and was about to leave I realised "I haven't gotten anything for Lumie I am so stupid",I then said to her "L-Lumie","yeah Aya" she replied back to me "c-can w-we g-go a-again I-I f-forgot s-some s-stuff t-that I-I h-had t-to b-buy" I asked her "sure no problem" she replied back to me "thanks" I said to her then we turned around and went to a cafeteria"can you wait for me here and order something for the both of us" I asked her she nodded and then I quickly ran to buy stuff for Lumie "maybe I should get her some books" I thought to myself then went to buy books then I went to buy her other stuff when I was done I returned to Lumie to see her sitting there drinking from her cup "you came just in time" she said to me taking another sip from her cup I sat down infront of her "sorry you had to wait for me" I said to her,"it's okay" she replied back to me "what did you ordered" I asked her "I got coffe for both of us" she replied back to me after we were done and payed the bill I payed Lumie the mora for my coffe and we both went to the metro station to go to collage after we reached collage we entered our dorm room and sat on the couch "Thanks Lumie for coming with me" I said to her looking in the eyes "no problem Aya" she replied back to me looking back in my eyes we stared in eachother's eyes for a while the gap between us closing then Lumie suddenly got a call bringing both of us in our senses.

Lumine's POV
"Hello" I said to Aether on the call "Hey Lumie how are you doing" he asked me,"I am good you" I asked him "Lumie you should be here me Xiao and Venti are having so much fun" he told me then he went on and on the things that they were doing and there other plans "Aether I will talk with you later bye" I said to him then ended the call "who was it Lumine" Ayaka asked me "It was Aether he was telling me about the fun he was having with his friends and other stuff" I told her she had a sad expression on her face "what's wrong"I asked her  worried,"nothing just that you also should have been there having fun not here with someone li-" she told me I then kissed her cheek stopping her from continuing "Aya I love spending my time here with you I wouldn't have so much fun there" I said to her,"thanks Lumie for always  encouraging me" she said to me then kissed my cheek and said to me "Good night Lumie" then went to sleep "Good night Aya" I replied back to her then I also went to sleep.

740 words.By the way guys check my new book also bye see you in the next chapter.