Winter holidays

Lumine's POV

Me and Ayaka were sitting in the dorm room completing our assignments when we were done I asked Ayaka "Ayaka do you know why only me and you are in this dorm like Katheryne said a dorm consists of 3 people","well everyone would have known the reason behind it till now it was obvious" she replied "what do you mean I don't understand" I asked her still confused "Lumine you know the three girls we met when we were on our way to collage after returning from restaurant" I nodded "those three are from my homeland and hates me because of my family's background after the death of my parents me and my brother had no choice but to shift from their and now in collage those three started telling lies and spreading hate towards me so now everyone hates me that's why whoever got dorm with me left this dorm but you didn't left Lumie that's why there are only the two of us here" by the time she was finished tears were rolling down her cheeks I also felt tears falling from my eyes I hugged her trying to comfort her she hugged me back "I am sorry you had to go through all of this I understand your pain Ayaka I have also gotten through it I have also lost my parents my parents died in a car crash","I am sorry for you Lumie" she said to me with sadness in her voice,"don't worry about it" I wiped her tears and she wiped my tears ,"Aya will you be going home this year at winter holidays" I asked her "maybe I will stay in collage only w-wait  w-what d-did y-you c-called m-me" she said to me,"I-I c-called y-you A-Aya I-I t-thought I-It s-suited y-you d-do y-you l-like i-it" I asked with nervousness,"I love it Lumie" she said with a smile I smiled back at her "will you be intrested in coming at my house this winter holidays "She smiled even wider and looked more happier but then she frowned and looked sad I asked her worried "what's wrong",she replied back "thank you for the offer Lumie but I would like to stay in collage with my brother" I nodded then she got an call.

Ayaka's POV

"Hello" I said to the person on the phone "Hi Ayaka I just wanted you to know that I would be going to Thoma's house this year I am sorry I can't spend winter holidays with you I hope you understand bye" after saying this he ended the call after hearing this I broke down in tears "what happend who was it" Lumie asked me clearly concerned and worried about me "It was my brother he said that he would be going to a friend's house this year and that he couldn't spend this year's winter holidays with me" Lumine suddenly holded my hand and caressed my right cheek with her other hand wiping my tears and comforting me "don't cry please I can't see you crying" she said to me I can tell she was sad and was about to broke into tears too "I have decided I will not be going home this holidays I will stay with you" Lumie said to me I was very happy to have a friend like Lumie "Lumie you can't you have your brother and his friends will also be coming you should go home and enjoy winter holidays with him I will ma- " as I was about to finish Lumie placed a finger on my lips "I have decided that I am gonna stay with you and I don't want to meet my brother's friend who hates you" I smiled after hearing that "Lumie you are the best thing that has and will happen to me" I told her looking in her eyes she replied back "I feel the same way Aya".

Bye see you in the next chapter peace out.