Amusement Park

Lumine's POV

I woke up and realised that today me and Ayaka were going to amusement I quickly got ready and entered the dorm room to see Ayaka leaving her room "Good morning Ayaka" I said to her "Good morning Lumie" she replied then I asked her "ready ??","yeah let's go" she replied back then we both exited our dorm room and then exited our collage and went to the metro station to go to to the amusement park,we entered our train just in time to get a seat and sit down we chatted about random things until we reached the amusement park,after that we exited our train and went to the ticket counter to buy tickets "2 tickets for adults" I said to the person sitting in the ticket booth "that will be 20 mora" I payed him twenty mora then went to Ayaka to see her waiting at the entrence "how much was the ticket Lumie" she asked me "20 mora" I replied back after I said that Ayaka looked into her purse and gave me 10 mora "here take it" she said to me,I took it without even arguing because I don't want to argue with her,after that we both entered the amusement park holding hands."Lumie I want that teddy bear" she said to me with puppy dog eyes,"then let's go" I replied back to her,"yay Lumie you are the best" she said to me after that we both tried to get the teddy bear with both of us failing miserably then I said to her "let's get this later we should ride the rides first" I said to her,"sure" she replied back to me after that we both went to the Ferris wheel first then we both went to change because we had decided to go to the water slides after we were done with water slides and relaxing in the pool I said to her "we should go to the roller coater last","yeah" she replied back to me.

"Lumie I want that teddy bear" she said to me with puppy dog eyes,"then let's go" I replied back to her,"yay Lumie you are the best" she said to me after that we both tried to get the teddy bear with both of us failing miserably then I said to her...

(Credit to Artist sorry I don't know the name of the Artist)

Ayaka's POV

After we had changed back into the clothes which we were wearing when we had came to the amusement park we went to the roller coster "Lumie I am scared" I said to her,"everything will be fine don't worry Aya" she said to me with a smile I smiled back at her then we both waited for the roller coster ride to end then we both entered the ride,after the ride "it was scary" I said to Lumie "it was not that scary" she replied back I then got an idea maybe I should get something for Lumie "Lumie can you wait for me here I need to go to the restroom","sure no problem" she said to me "thanks Lumie" I said to her then went to the way of the restroom but instead I went to the teddy bear stall I had seen earlier I have decided to give Lumie a teddy bear I got it in first try this time then quickly went to where I asked Lumie to stay when I got there I couldn't see Lumie there "maybe she have gone to the restroom" I thought to myself then I saw Lumie running towards me "sorry *pant* I went  *pant * to get this for you" Lumie gave me a stuffed dog "Thanks for the gift Lumie it's so cute" I said to her giving her a quick hug she hugged me back "I also got this for you",I said to her giving her the teddy bear I got for her "it's very cute but it is not as cute as you Aya" Lumie said to me before kissing my cheek after that we both went to the metro station to reach our collage.

Lumine's POV

After we took our ticket for the train and took the train Ayaka started to fell asleep and she fell asleep on my shoulder "she looks so gorgeous" I thought to myself after we reached the station nearest from our collage I woke her up "Aya wake up" I said to her,"Lumie I wanna sleep" she said to me in a sleepy voice "I have to carry her" I though to myself I placed our bags on my shoulder and carried har bridal style to our collage I then somehow opened our dorm room and went to Ayaka's room then removed her shoes and placed her on the bed softly as I was about to leave she said to me "stay","I have no other choice" I thought to myself then I sat on her bed and removed my shoes with one hand as my other hand was still holded by Ayaka after removing my shoes I laid down next to Ayaka "Good night Lumie sweet dreams" she said to me as she kissed my cheek "G-Good n-night A-Aya s-sweet d-dreams" I said to her after that we cuddled and snuggled closer to eachother then fell asleep in eachother's arms.

843 words not bad I guess,rate this chapter out of 10.Bye guys peace out see you in the next chapter.