Classes and stuff

Lumine's POV

I woke up early tonight remembering the fun that I had with Ayaka last night I smiled at the memory of me and Ayaka dancing in the rain,after that I went to get a bath and get ready after I was ready
I entered the dorm room and sat on the couch wearing my shoes after that I went to ask Ayaka if she would come with me to see our classes and schedule I knocked on her door there was no reply I slowly opened the door and entered the room quietly   to see Ayaka sleeping "she looks so peaceful and cute" I thought to myself.I exited her room quietly and closed the door lightly then exited the dorm and went to reception to look for my classe's schedule. After I got to the reception I saw a small queue of people "good thing I reached in time if I would have been late I would have to wait very long" I thought to myself,when it was my turn Katheryne asked me "how can I help you","can you tell me about my class's schedule and stuff" "ok so Lumine your class's schedule on Monday is ....." After she told me my schedule for classes and I was about to go I thought of something "maybe I should ask her for Ayaka's schedule also so she doesn't have to wait in line it may seem stupid but I can try" "Katheryne can you tell me about Kamisato Ayaka's schedule also" I asked her expecting her to refuse or something but instead she said to me with a smile "oh Lumine there are very few people like you who actually care about their friends I know you asked me her schedule because you didn't wanted her to wait in line and waste her time you are a really good friend Lumine by the way your and Ayaka's schedule is same" "thanks for telling Katheryne" I said to her before going to my dorm after I reached my dorm I opened the door then entered to see an panicked Ayaka "I am very late I won't make it in time " I heard her say to herself "Good morning Ayaka what's wrong" I said to her "Good morning Lumine nothing I forgot we had to take our schedules today and woke up late and I won't make it in time to reach reception" she replied back "Don't worry about that Ayaka I have already got your schedule you and I have the same schedule" "thank God I have the same classes and schedule as you Lumine and thank you for getting my schedule you are a very great friend I don't know what I would do without you" she said to me with a smile that made my insides melt "no problem Ayaka this is what friends are for now let me tell you your schedule" I replied back with a smile.