Ending part - 2

Ayaka's POV

We were currently sitting on a bench in a park we had our date in after a few seconds Lumi took me near to a pond in the park "Lumi are we going to be boat riding" I asked her excited."yup you guessed it right love" Lumi answered. Lumi bought the tickets for boat riding and we went towards our boat.After that we sat inside our boat and started to row our boat after some time of rowing the boat we placed our boat on the spot from where we took it "Lumi it was so fun Thank You" I said to her "Your welcome Aya" she replied back after that we to a restaurant in the park to take our food after we were done we layed on the grass looking at the stars after few minutes Lumi sat up "Aya I have something to ask you"Lumi replied looking at me in the eye I sat next to her looking back in her eyes "A-Aya w-will y-you m-marry m-me o-of course not now as we are still in collage but after collager is over" Lumi quickly said nervous taking a small box out of her pocket and opening it inside was a diamond ring with A heart L written on it .I was shocked at what she just said "L-Lumi w-wants t-to m-marry m-me" I thought to myself.

I couldn't upload because of family problems.bye guys see you in the next chapter.