Happy new year

Lumine's POV
I woke up the next morning to see Ayaka peacefully sleeping I kissed her on the forehead "Aya wake up" I said to her "Lumie let me sleep" she replied back,I then told her "If you don't wake up I will tickle you" I told her "but I want to sleep" she replied back I then started to tickle her around her stomach and she was starting to laugh "L-Lumie s-stop" she told me but instead I started to tickle her harder "L-Lumie i-if y-you d-dont I-I w-would n-not " she started to say but couldn't complete her sentence as I tickled her harder.Aya was almost gonna fell on the floor from the common room couch I grabbed her but it was late she fell down with me on the floor with me on top of her,"Are you ok Aya" I asked her worried,"I am fine Lumie" she replied back we stayed like that for a while with her on the floor and me looking in her eyes from above her I leaned down to kiss her but before I could kiss her Aya wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face down and kissed me we broke away panting I told her "that was --" before u could reply she told me "amazing",I then helped her up sitting on the floor we were sitting on the floor looking in eachother's eyes then Aya suddenly hugged me I hugged her back "what wrong" I asked her "nothing I just wanted to hug you love" she replied back  I was shocked to hear what she said at last "L-Love" I replied back blushing,"y-yeah I-I t-thought I-I s-should c-call y-you i-if y-you d-don't l-like i-it I-I w-would n-nit c-call y-you t-that" she told me,"I like it Love" I replied back to her we hugged eachother for a while before she asked me "Lumie","yeah Aya" I replied back "Should we reveal our relationship to others like your brother a and my brother" she asked me,"I don't mind but I think we shouldn't for now" I replied back to her,"I thought the same thing" she replied back."Happy New year Love" she told me,"Happy New year to you too Love" I replied back after that I kissed her on the lips I can tell she was surprised but kissed me back be broke away after a while panting and put our forehead against eachother and she rubbed her nose against me as affection I melted inside by her action after that we both went to get ready.

463 words ok I guess and I have  decided that I would continue to make more chapters of this book so my what if book chapters will be delayed or should I make both book's chapters 🤔 you guys should tell me in the comments and rate this chapter.Bye guys peace out see you in the next chapter.