Ayaka ♥️ Lumine

Ayaka's POV
I woke up the next morning and realised "it's 31st December today" I quickly got ready and entered the dorm room to see Lumie she smiled at me and I smiled back at her "are you free today" she asked me,"yeah why" I replied back,"I thought that we could have fun" she said to me,I hugged her "you are the best Lumie" she hugged me back,we hugged eachother's company for a while before we both broke away "I am going to get ready" we both said at the same time which made both of us giggle after I was ready I went to Lumie's room and knocked on her door "Lumie you done" I asked her knocking on the door "give me 1 minute" after exactly 1 minute Lumie exited her room and we both exited our collage hand in hand after that we went to a cinema to watch a horror movie after we entered the theatre and sat on her seats I asked Lumie "Lumie if I get scared will you tease me","yes definitely after the movie but if you scared during the movie you can hug me anytime you want" she replied back to me I nodded at her I was happy inside after hearing that in between the movie I got a jumpscare but I didn't shouted instead I asked Lumie "Lumie can I hug you","of course Aya you can hug me anytime you want",I was blushing like a tomato but thankfully it was dark so Lumie could not see my face I hugged Lumie and continued to hug her throughout the movie I fas feeling comfortable around Lumie and felt safe with her after the movie was over we went to a restaurant to eat food after we were done eating we went to a nearby park and sat on the grass under the clear sky Lumie laid down on the grass and told me "Lay down with me" I laid down next to her and we both looked at the sky admiring the stars after some time I felt Lumie looking at me I looked back at her "Aya you are beautiful" she told me,"n-no I-I t-think y-you a-are m-more b-beautiful" I replied back to her she then sat up and said to me "I forgot to give this to you" she then looked in her bag and took a present out and gave it to me,"what is it" I asked her,"you can open it in our dorm room" she replied back to me I nodded I then sat up and told Lumie,"Lumie I am sorry I forgot your present in my room"," no problem Aya you can give it to me later" I nodded,we sat like that for a while after some time I told Lumie "L-Lumie I-I L-Love y-you" I confessed to her without even thinking those words left my mouth and I didn't even realise she then smiled at me and said to me,"I love you too Aya" we then hugged eachother enjoying eachother's company for a while then Lumie broke away from the hug and said to me "Let's go to collage".

Lumine POV
After we reached the collage and entered the dorm room Aya asked me "can you wait for me here","sure" I replied back she then dashed in her room and came back with a gift in her hand "here is your present Lumie" she told me after that we both sat on the dorm's room couch she opened her gift to see a dress "do you like it" I asked her nervous,"I love it Lumie" she replied back with the brightest smile I have ever seen after that I opened her gift to see a bracelet on which A♥️L together forever was written,"It is gorgeous Aya but not as gorgeous as you"  I replied back to her and kissed her on the lips we both kissed eachother for a while and broke away panting,"Will you be my girlfriend" we both asked at the same time causing us both to giggle,"yes" we both replied back at the same time and hugged eachother for a while ,"I love you Aya" I told her,"I love you too Lumie" she replied back then we both fell asleep on the couch snuggled and cuddled together.

🎀Finish🎀

750 words I know I promised that this chapter would be the most lengthy but I couldn't choose a perfect ending I had many ideas on what I can do.Anyways I completed my first ever book yay it was my first time writing a story I didn't told you guys but I thought I should tell you by the way this book is finished (maybe not there can be more in this book shh 🤫) and you guys can ask me about what happend and what could have happend or what I did etc etc.Thank you everyone for reading this book I am not going to say goodbye to this book there can maybe be more chapters in this book.Bye guys peace out see you in the next chapter and don't hesitate to ask anything related to the story or give me ideas and tell me my mistakes and rate this book.